Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > PDF

Notices

Old 05-05-2014, 01:11 PM   #1
repods
Addict
repods is on a distinguished road

Device: irex DR-800S, M92S
where to get real pdf ebook ?

I like the pdf format for ebooks, what exactly I like is that the pdf is often an exact copy of the paper book.
where can I find and buy ebooks of this kind ?
how can I find real copy of CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform ebooks for example ?

Last edited by repods; 05-05-2014 at 02:05 PM.
repods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 01:48 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
I would suggest you look in our wiki at E-book stores. The store listings generally tell the formats supported.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 02:04 PM   #3
repods
Addict
repods is on a distinguished road

Device: irex DR-800S, M92S
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
I would suggest you look in our wiki at E-book stores. The store listings generally tell the formats supported.

Dale
yes but the question is not really where to find pdf ebooks, but where can I find pdf ebooks that are exact copies of the paper books..
there are many pdf ebooks that are just like kindle ebooks for example..
with no page numbers and with a simplyfied layout and so on..
repods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 07:08 PM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by repods View Post
yes but the question is not really where to find pdf ebooks, but where can I find pdf ebooks that are exact copies of the paper books..
there are many pdf ebooks that are just like kindle ebooks for example..
with no page numbers and with a simplyfied layout and so on..
Most are copies of the actual books. The Kindle from Amazon is not a place to find them since they are targeted at smaller devices than standard PDF images but other places are just like the book. As a matter of fact many are sources for printing a paper copy. You can certainly ask the store if they are images of paper books.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote