Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-23-2011, 02:15 PM   #1
chrisecole
chrisecole began at the beginning.

Device: cool-er
Cool-er

Hi All
I am new here and have just received my new cool-er. I was so pleased at finding an e-reader I could afford but having read different comments I am wondering if I have wasted my money.
Can anyone reassure me please
chrisecole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 10:30 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
HI chrisecole and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-24-2011, 09:34 AM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Hya Chris. Good to have your company. Cool-er went bust. No support. But you've not wasted your money. Download free Calibre Library software here (http://www.calibre-ebook.com) and you can download free or bought books from anywhere -- even convert from format to format if they don't carry a DRM padlock -- and you simply upload into your reader via UBS to your PC or laptop. Calibre will store and catalogue your books so that, when you've read something, you can delete it and avoid overloading your Cool-er, and it'll still be safely tucked away in Calibre if you want to upload again for a re-read. And your Cool-er will introduce you to the ebook concept and experience. You'll never regret it, even if you do feel you must buy another device from a more reliable company. Luck and best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:48 PM   #4
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote