Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 01-22-2012, 08:09 PM   #1
buttonpusher
buttonpusher began at the beginning.

Device: Skytex Primer
Question Skytex Primer power issues

It looks like since my software upgrade my battery life has decreased. Also the time that it normally took to charge it up has also decreased four fold.

It had taken almost a full day to change only takes about 4 hours. The battery like if only about 4-5 hours of full use (if that).

am I jumping to conclusions or do I really have a power problem with my ereader?

Buttonpusher
buttonpusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 12:27 AM   #2
veste
veste began at the beginning.

Device: skytex primer
I have a primer, and although I've had problems upgrading (long story), that sounds similar to what I've experienced. The first few times it took a while to charge it, but after that the time spent charging substantially reduced. I found I was getting around the same amount of time per charge as you are, shorter when using the video function.

Either we have the same problem, or that's just the way the Primers are.

Steve.
veste is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-30-2012, 08:05 PM   #3
buttonpusher
buttonpusher began at the beginning.

Device: Skytex Primer
not sure what happened, but it seems like I'm back to the original charging time. I setup the device to be charged last night around 8:00pm CST and at 7PM the next evening it is still charging. I hope that this means that I'll have a better charge and that it will last longer then 4-5 hours.

Buttonpusher
buttonpusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 05:37 AM   #4
andy1m
Enthusiast
andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: K4NT, PaperWhite
Been using mine for few months now. So far no problems. And also found a software called BRISS to crop the white margin of PDFs. For reading ebook this is a good device.
andy1m is offline   Reply With Quote