Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-11-2012, 06:40 PM   #1
Fictionwriter
Fictionwriter began at the beginning.

Device: None
My First Novel

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ima...283155&s=booksGreetings to you all.
My name is Chris McGarry. I am a writer living in Halifax, Nova Scotia who has recently gotten my first book published. The book is an action thriller entitled Unforeseen Fury.

Synopsis:

Josh Donaldson has survived two brutal tours in Iraq, the tragic death of his adoring wife Mallory and is just beginning to get settled into a new life with his two young daughters Jessica and Caitlin when he experiences every parent's worst nightmare. After Jessica, his youngest daughter, breaks her arm, the highly - decorated ex - marine is falsely accused of child abuse. After his children are ripped away from him by a coldhearted child protection worker named Lori Mancuso, the jaded war veteran, using his elite military skills, escapes police custody and wages a one - man war against what he sees as a cruel and unaccountable bureaucracy. Later, Josh teams up with a woman who has her own dark past with Mancuso and together they devise to plan to rescue his daughters and bring the tyrant who conspired to ruin both of their lives to justice.

It is available through Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 01-12-2012 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Remove attachment, which merely echoed what was in the text of the post.
Fictionwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 08:54 PM   #2
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
Chris,

Your book seems to be available only as a paperback at Amazon for $19.95, which might disappoint some of our Kindle-owning members.

However, Barnes & Noble have it in epub format for only $3.19, so those of us who are less enthusiastic about Kindles can get it there!

And, welcome to our forums!
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote