Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-24-2011, 04:02 PM   #1
charleslou
charleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook HD+ & iPad 4
Smile Sony PRS-950 with official cover for $250

I have a Sony PRS-950SC in excellent condition with the official Premium Cover without light, which I bought brand-new on November 21, 2010, directly from Sony. The reader was only lightly used in the last Winter, since when I had been too busy and it was just lying in the corner of my shelf. It comes with the official charger, USB cable, manual and original box. I am selling it to buy the Ipad2 so that I can read on it and my son can play some education apps on it as well. Paypal only and cash if you are in Boston area.

Edit: pictures added. Please let me know if you have more request or questions. Thanks.
Edit 2: one more picture with this post as background.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0106.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	70446   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0107.jpg
Views:	414
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	70447   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0108.jpg
Views:	388
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	70448   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0110.jpg
Views:	395
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	70449   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.JPG
Views:	465
Size:	494.8 KB
ID:	70452  

Last edited by charleslou; 04-30-2011 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Adding pictures
charleslou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 06:10 PM   #2
wild_Willie2
Zealot
wild_Willie2 began at the beginning.

Device: prs 505
Hi.

Could you maybe post an image of the reader with a post-it with your screen name on it to confirm you actually have the reader?

No offence.

W.
wild_Willie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-24-2011, 06:28 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by wild_Willie2 View Post
Hi.

Could you maybe post an image of the reader with a post-it with your screen name on it to confirm you actually have the reader?

No offence.

W.
I've seen that done and the photo looked real, but it was a fake. The photo was taken from eBay and the stick on the photo edited.

Get a photo with a copy of Three Men in a Boat from MR (Zleda's copy) and then we'll know it is real. No way to fake that.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 06:36 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 07:06 PM   #5
charleslou
charleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

JSWolf: it seems you also live in MA. You may come to check it out if you want. I live in Cambridge.
Advert
Old 04-24-2011, 07:13 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charleslou View Post
JSWolf: it seems you also live in MA. You may come to check it out if you want. I live in Cambridge.
If the prospective buyer would like, I can easily have a look to make sure it's all above board. I don't mind. I'm about a 10 minute walk to the bus that goes to the Orange Line or the Green Line.
Old 04-24-2011, 07:26 PM   #7
charleslou

That's awesome. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
If the prospective buyer would like, I can easily have a look to make sure it's all above board. I don't mind. I'm about a 10 minute walk to the bus that goes to the Orange Line or the Green Line.
Old 04-24-2011, 07:39 PM   #8
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Heres a tip! Take a pic with it laying on todays newspaper LOL
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:33 PM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by charleslou View Post
That's awesome. Thanks.
Happy to help.
Old 04-25-2011, 03:10 PM   #10
wild_Willie2
Zealot

How much would shipping to Holland be ?

Gr.

william
Old 04-25-2011, 03:26 PM   #11
charleslou

I have no idea. Check the USPS website. My guess is around $30-40.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild_Willie2 View Post
How much would shipping to Holland be ?

Gr.

william
Old 04-25-2011, 05:38 PM   #12
wild_Willie2
Zealot

Shipping will be -150 dollar, so I will pay you 100 bucks including shipping....

W.

Last edited by wild_Willie2; 04-26-2011 at 12:34 AM.

Tags
950, sony