Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 10-23-2012, 02:32 PM   #1
mglover
mglover began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire
ebook to kindle

I have transferred ebooks from ipad to PC and loaded into Calibre. Now I want to move books that I want to read into Kindle Fire. I can read books on PC but not those transferred into Kindle because of DRM protection. In a couple instructions I see there is a plugin that can remove DRM protection but cannot find any. In traveling I find that the Kindle is more compact and easier to pack.
mglover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:51 PM   #2
loximuthal
Connoisseur
loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.

Device: NST, Kindle Fire, iPad2
MobileRead policy does not allow discussion of removing DRM. If you search for Apprentice Alf you should find what you need.
loximuthal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle fire, plugin