Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 02-15-2010, 01:09 PM   #1
The Lewis Four
The Lewis Four is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle 2, nook
PB 360 review...

Hi all,

PocketBook sent me a PocketBook 360 reader for review purposes. They had contacted me through Rita at www.ebookweek.com who asked that when I was done I let everyone know at some of the other sites...

http://www.thelewisfour.com/2010/02/...60-review.html

Anyone is welcome to link to / post in it's entirety / excerpt the review anyway and anywhere they like.
The Lewis Four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:59 PM   #2
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Folks and moderators, do you think this review is worth publishing on the first page?

Scott, thanks, I believe this is one of the greatest reviews of our devices so far, specially I liked the comparison table.
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-15-2010, 09:53 PM   #3
Mobert
Enthusiast
Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Nice review except that in the comment section he said battery was not user replaceable which I think it is.
Mobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 05:30 PM   #4
The Lewis Four
The Lewis Four is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle 2, nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobert View Post
Nice review except that in the comment section he said battery was not user replaceable which I think it is.
Yeah, I fixed that with a subsequent comment. It sure didn't LOOK removable in the 3 seconds I glanced at it.

Sorry guys!
The Lewis Four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:24 PM   #5
Mobert
Enthusiast
Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
That's because it is so beautiful. I love mine and I agree, you cannot tell by looking at it that the back door slides right off.
Mobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert