Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-19-2009, 03:09 PM   #1
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Tuff-luv Flip Top Case

Hi

Has anyone got one of these cases? If so what do they think of them?

http://www.i-nique.com/detail.asp/cn...=5055205263496

I have various cases at the moment, I started with the M-Hedge Executive case, but then got tennis elbow in my right arm so can't use a book case anymore as I need to use my left hand for the buttons.

I then moved onto the Silicone case, and a Neoprene case and while I like them both, neither of them are the ultimate case for travelling to and from work, so now looking at a Flip Top case, but don't want to make any more mistakes.

Thanks

Josie
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 06:30 PM   #2
induna
Addict
induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, 505, 600, 350, T1 Amazon Kindle PW1, PW2, Voyage
I had one on my 505 and bought another one for my 600. I like them a lot, especially the way the flip to can be locked in the open position with the magnetic clasp. This creates a pocket between the back of the cover and the folded over top where you can insert your hand. It makes it very easy to read one-handed and use your thumb for page turns.

I also feel they are attractive, well-made, and are very tactilely pleasant.
induna is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-20-2009, 04:39 AM   #3
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Thanks very much, may well give one a try. Thanks again
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:01 AM   #4
PJinNH
FanFic Fanatic
PJinNH began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader 505
Yes, I do the same with my cover to make a "pocket" for your hand. I love my Tuff-luv case! Was it worth the price I paid through Amazon.com (US), probably not, I should have researched the price through Amazon.uk.co and it's often cheaper, and it ships as quick or quicker than Amazon.com.
PJinNH is offline   Reply With Quote