Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 07-03-2015, 07:24 PM   #1
Montana Harper
Zealot
Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone 12, Kindle Paperwhite 3
Exclamation Paperwhite 3 + plugboards not working

Not sure if this should be here or in the Library Management subforum, but since I have no problems with my plugboards in any other circumstance, I'm going for here.

Just got a new Paperwhite 3, and I can't get plugboards to work when transferring using Send to Device. Can't find any info on this as a potential known problem with forum searches, either. I'm totally willing to admit it might be operator error, but for the life of me I can't figure out what I might be doing wrong.

I copied and pasted the title_sort line from a working plugboard ({series:.15|[| }{series_index:0>5.2f||] }{title}{#category:| (|) }{#words:| (|)} in case it matters) to a new one that's triggered by any format sent to KINDLE2 (which is what shows as the correct device when my PW3 is plugged in), but no dice. If I switch the device to email, I can send myself the book and the plugboard makes the appropriate changes to the title, but I want to truly sideload, not have it hanging around on Amazon as a personal document.

Thoughts?

Figured it out, eventually, with lots of tweaking and sending one book at a time.

Last edited by Montana Harper; 07-07-2015 at 11:37 PM.
Montana Harper is offline   Reply With Quote