Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2013, 12:19 PM   #211
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Don't miss today's Kindle Daily Deal.
30 Romances for $0.99 or $1.99!
Old 05-12-2013, 12:34 PM   #212
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Happy Mother's Day in all the countries where it's today! (It was last Sunday on Spain)
Advert
Old 05-12-2013, 01:22 PM   #213
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I love/hate when Amazon does this. Between todays Kindle Daily Deal and the Amazon Local Deal I just bought 10 books for a total of $12.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:27 PM   #214
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
Amazon has a new AmazonLocal Deal and I see a few PNRs/UFs in the list that may be of interest to some here.
I grabbed 5 of them.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:36 PM   #215
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Don't miss today's Kindle Daily Deal.
30 Romances for $0.99 or $1.99!
I grabbed two.
Advert
Old 05-12-2013, 02:58 PM   #216
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Free @ Amazon

Coming Home by Leslie Kelly

Love in a Pawn Shop by Bonnie Edwards
Harlequin Author that I like.

The Matchmaker's Mark
by Regan Black
"The Matchmaker's Mark is wrapped in magic and beauty! It swept me away!" -Bestselling author, Debra Webb

Running on Empty by L.B. Simmons
(Mending Hearts, #1)
Old 05-12-2013, 03:32 PM   #217
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Okay it's time to fess up once you ladies get through with your Mother's Day activities. What did you buy this week?

I think I did good till today.
  • Heart's Delight by Ruth Ryan Langan
  • Lion Heart by Tanya Anne Crosby
  • On Bended Knee by Tanya Anne Crosby
  • Now You See Her by Linda Howard
  • Tell Me Lies by Claudia Dain
  • INTO DANGER (Secret Assassins ) by Gennita Low
  • The Bet by Rachel Van Dyken

Today I bought so far:
  • Operation Prince Charming by Phyllis Bourne (Topaz Returned)
  • Down and Out in Beverly Heels by Kathryn Leigh by Scott
  • Fury of Fire by Coreene Callahan
  • Fury of Ice by Coreene Callahan
  • Fury of Seduction by Coreene Callahan
  • Kissed by Fire by Shea MacLeod
  • Kissed by Smoke by Shea MacLeod
  • Turn to Me by Tiffany Snow
  • Turning Point by Tiffany Snow

Last edited by Blossom; 05-12-2013 at 04:55 PM.
Old 05-12-2013, 03:35 PM   #218
apesmom
Wizard

Quote:
I love/hate when Amazon does this. Between todays Kindle Daily Deal and the Amazon Local Deal I just bought 10 books for a total of $12.

So much for being good this month. Had to go back and get the Tiffany Snow books (2 & 3). I had the first one as freebie from foreverago so I started reading to see if I should grab 2 & 3. Looks like I'm going to finish it before going back to what I was already reading. Now up to 12 for a total of $16.
Old 05-12-2013, 03:51 PM   #219
apesmom
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Okay it's time to fess up once you ladies get through with your Mother's Day activities. What did you buy this week?
From today's Amazon sales:
  • Fury of Fire (Drognfire 1) - Coreen Callahan $1.00
  • Fury of Ice (Dragonfire 2 - Correen Callahan $1.00
  • Fury of Seduction (Dragonfire 3) - Coreen Callahan $1.00
  • Kissed by Fire (Sunwalker Saga 2) - Shea MacLeod $1.00
  • Kissed by Smoke (Sunwalker Saga 3) - Shea MacLeod $1.00
  • Turn to Me (Kathleen Turner 2) - Tiffany Snow $1.99
  • Turning Point (Kathleen Turner 3) - Tiffany Snow $1.99
  • Perfect on Paper (Waverly Bryson 1) - Maria Munane $0.99
  • It's a Waverly Life (Waverly Bryson 2) - Maria Munane $0.99
  • Crazy Little Thing - Tracy Brogan $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite 1) - Catherine Bybee $1.99
  • Shattered Souls (Caitlyn O'Connell) - Delilah Devlin $0.99

Earlier this week:
  • Falling into You - Jasinda Wilder $1.39
  • Dante Valentine: The Complete Series - Lilith Saintcrow $1.99
  • One Reckless Summer (Destiny OH 1) - Toni Blake (Replacing paper copy) $0.99
  • Scanguards Vampires Box Set - Tina Folsom (book 3 bargain) $0.69
  • Tart (Delious 2) - Lauren Dane $2.99
  • Rush Me - Allison Parr $2.09
  • The Seduction Hypothesis (Science of Temptation 2) - Delphine Dryden $2.09
  • The Eighty Dollar Champion - Elizabeth Letts $1.99

I really was doing good until today
Old 05-12-2013, 03:56 PM   #220
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I was good I bought only two books with the Kobo coupon
  • Danger Zone by Dee J. Adams
  • Dangerously Close by Dee J. Adams
And pre-ordered Living Dangerously by Dee J. Adams using the 30% off list coupon from Carina.

That's all I bought this week. I also got the freebie pre-order from Harlequin (The Wedding Dress Diaries by Aimee Carson) and the survey freebie from DANL (I chose Healing Luke by Beth Cornelison).

Of course I did have all that fun LAST week. So it should balance out for the month, right?
Old 05-12-2013, 04:00 PM   #221
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
apesmom, let me know if the Tiffany Snow books are good. I saw the name of the series and just couldn't get past the heroine's name.
Old 05-12-2013, 04:01 PM   #222
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Today, I bought only 12 books:

AmazonLocal Deal
The Beggar King by Oliver Pötzsch ($1.00)
The Dark Monk by Oliver Pötzsch ($1.00)
The Hangman's Daughter by Oliver Pötzsch ($1.00)
A Shroud for Aquarius by Max Allan Collins ($1.00)
Kill Your Darlings by Max Allan Collins ($1.00)
Nice Weekend For A Murder by Max Allan Collins ($1.00)
No Cure for Death by Max Allan Collins ($1.00)
The Baby Blue Rip-Off by Max Allan Collins ($1.00)

30 Romances for $0.99 or $1.99 posted by apesmom
Married by Monday ($0.99) by Catherine Bybee
Wife by Wednesday ($0.99) by Catherine Bybee

*Amazon Promo Credit
Starry Montana Sky ($1.00) by Debra Holland
Wild Montana Sky ($1.00) by Debra Holland

*After I bought the two Catherine Bybee books I got an email from Amazon stating that my purchases entitled me to a promo credit to buy the Debra Hollands for only $1.00 each so, of course, I went and I bought them. Don't judge, you'd do the same thing

Before today, I'd bought Now You See by Linda Howard ($0.99) and Falling Into You by Jasinda Wilder ($1.39).
Old 05-12-2013, 04:07 PM   #223
apesmom
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
apesmom, let me know if the Tiffany Snow books are good. I saw the name of the series and just couldn't get past the heroine's name.
The name is explained in the first chapter.

Quote:
"That's me – Kathleen Turner. And no, I’m not THAT Kathleen Turner. Consider it a family joke. My dad's name was Ted Turner, my grandma was Tina Turner. My parents were just carrying on the tradition when I came along."
Old 05-12-2013, 04:07 PM   #224
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
I was good I bought only two books with the Kobo coupon
I couldn't find anything pressing to buy with the Kobo coupon Most of the stuff on my wishlist was either not available at Kobo or higher than at Amazon so the coupon still wasn't helpful. Everything else could stay on hold *sigh*
Old 05-12-2013, 04:39 PM   #225
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
The name is explained in the first chapter.
I was wondering about that. Okay I grabbed the other two I didn't already have.
Closed Thread