Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-22-2011, 01:13 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
New Kyobo eReader in Korea

Kyobo and Qualcomm unveiled a new ebook reader last night. It has the new Mirasol screen.

Could someone help me buy this eReader? I want one desperately and I can pay in advance by Paypal.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 01:46 PM   #2
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
Nate, it appears they are willing to ship internationally via Fed Ex. I included some info on the thread in the News section.
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-22-2011, 02:39 PM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Yes, but I don't read Korean and I cannot figure out how to get that site to work.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 02:48 PM   #4
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Yes, but I don't read Korean and I cannot figure out how to get that site to work.
the easiest way might be to call them. Many Koreans have at least rudimentary English skills and I'm sure someone at CS could assist you in making an order via CC. The # on their site is 1544-1900 and the Korean international phone code is 82. Seoul area code is 02 but I think 1544-1900 is like a national phone # that you don't need an area code for? Blah, that's all very confusing, sorry!

I wish I could help you more, but I also don't reside in Korea and buying things directly from the website is probably a pain, from what I recall. Koreans use a weird way of securing online credit card payments that seem to require the installation of software and such.
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:10 PM   #5
zinj
Connoisseur
zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Irex DR800SG, Kyobo Mirasol Reader, 2 Pocketbook Ultras
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Kyobo and Qualcomm unveiled a new ebook reader last night. It has the new Mirasol screen.

Could someone help me buy this eReader? I want one desperately and I can pay in advance by Paypal.
this sounds like the original Sony Libre reader all over again. It was only available in Japan but you could import one for $1500 (and the menus were all in Japanese). Still, count me in, I want one that badly.
zinj is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-21-2011, 09:16 AM   #6
JimStar
Enthusiast
JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kyobo eReader, Sony PRS-950, PocketBook Pro 902, PocketBook 360
You can read HERE how to buy it...
JimStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 01:28 PM   #7
zinj
Connoisseur
zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Anyone going for this Ebay deal?
Old 01-11-2012, 10:38 AM   #8
zinj
Connoisseur

With the announcement of 2 new mirasol reader alternatives to the Kyobo, the sellers on Ebay have just cut their Buy Now price by $100!
Old 01-12-2012, 08:48 PM   #9
zinj
Connoisseur

Very interesting, now a day later the EBay sellers have upped their prices again. If it came down another $50 I would order one.