Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2010, 09:49 PM   #1
Die Fledermaus
Die Fledermaus began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Contest with over 50 free science fiction romance books

Hi!

Longtime lurker here. I often scan the forum for ebook sales and freebies, but I've never had anything to share that hadn't already been posted.

Well, until now.

From 12/20 - 12/26, the second annual SFR Holiday Blitz is currently running across 15 blogs. This event features a huge giveaway of over 50 science fiction romance books (both print & digital). The ebooks are all region-free and in various formats. There are print book prizes for international readers as well.

Full disclosure: I help with one of the blogs listed on the main site, which is how I know about this. It's all about helping to spread the word about science fiction romance, which is growing in popularity, but still somewhat of a niche genre at the moment. In case you're wondering what it's like, leave a comment or two at one of the blogs and maybe you'll win one of the books!
Old 12-20-2010, 10:26 PM   #2
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
Cool, thanks.
Advert
Closed Thread