Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 12-06-2004, 08:05 PM   #1
zilla31
zilla31 began at the beginning.

Device: HP iPAQ 4150
isiloX web clipper for firefox 1.0?

it's kind of annoying to switch to IE every time i want to clip something manually - anyone know if there's an add-in or something to make this happen in firefox???

thanks!!
Old 12-07-2004, 05:48 AM   #2
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Unfortunately the iSiloX Clipper component only works in Internet Explorer.

There is a Mozilla plug-in called IEView. When you right-click the page you want to clip, you can select 'View this page in IE'.

I agree with you though: Firefox is gaining momentum and should be supported...
Advert
Old 12-07-2004, 11:02 AM   #3
zilla31
zilla31 began at the beginning.

Device: HP iPAQ 4150
yeah i actually have IEview and that's exactly how i do it now (get into IE then clip it) but it's kind of beat
Old 12-07-2004, 05:54 PM   #4
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Yeah, it means you still need to use IE

I find myself clipping less now, because of it. It would be really nice to be able to do the same thing through Firefox <hint, hint if your watching, isilo>

Craig.