Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 04-07-2011, 12:10 AM   #1
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Ver 2.1.3, Virgin Nook STR & Rooted Nook Color CM7
How do I get English to spanish dictionary

Hi all!!

I made A HUGE MISTAKE upgrading to 2.0.6. When I see that this version using the FB reader render my epubs very bad, with lines crossing the sentences, etc, i decide to downgrade again to 2.0.4. WEll guess what?

All dictionaries gone!, I just have 12 dictionaries loaded!!

I need at least a english to english, english to spanish and spanish to english.

Anybody knows how to install them?

PS : I did a backup recently to SD card, I do not know if restoring this info will get my dictionaries back...

Help please!!

Last edited by skydive; 04-07-2011 at 03:46 PM.
skydive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 03:47 PM   #2
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

any help!! thoughts!!
Advert
Old 04-07-2011, 11:38 PM   #3
J.C.
Addict
J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: ONYX BOOX Note Air3 C
En-En dictionary https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=146
thanks to preempalver.
Also check that thread for other dictionaries.

Edit: Also it might not be a bad idea to actually try and contact support.
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 12:30 AM   #4
skydive
Addict

thanks JC. I did email support...........

you know PB support?

still waiting..

Thanks to you and this forum this my support
Old 04-08-2011, 09:28 PM   #5
sarkash
Enthusiast
sarkash has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: PB 902
well.... if its any help...
Attached Files
File Type: zip comn_sdict05_spanish-english.zip (299.0 KB, 257 views)
File Type: zip comn_sdict05_eng-spa.zip (246.4 KB, 245 views)
File Type: zip Babylon_Spanish_English_dictio.zip (1.94 MB, 287 views)
File Type: zip Babylon_English_Spanish.zip (3.98 MB, 291 views)

Last edited by sarkash; 04-08-2011 at 09:50 PM.
sarkash is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-09-2011, 12:56 PM   #6
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
thanks and karma!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 02:26 PM   #7
skydive
Addict

thanks sarkash karma on your way!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkash View Post
well.... if its any help...