Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-23-2007, 01:38 PM   #1
MaggieScratch
Has got to the black veil
MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kindle Paperwhite 2
Smile Hi there, MobileReaders

Hmm...typed out a big introductory post, was called away to do something else, and when I went to preview my login had expired and all was lost. Might be a sign.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I recognize some of the folks here from Brighthand.

I'm fairly new to e-books. I have been reading a lot of 18th and 19th century novels lately, and it makes more sense to download them to my Treo rather than buy a book that I don't have room for. I'm thinking of clearing out a few shelves of my groaning bookcases by replacing some classics in e-book versions.

The only thing is that my eyes do get a little tired if I spend a lot of time reading on the Treo, so I think Santa might be bringing me a Cybook Gen 3. Currently I use eReader Pro on my Treo with Mobipocket as a backup, but I might have to switch to Mobipocket full-time.

This is a great forum and I'm learning a lot here!
MaggieScratch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 03:00 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
You'll find that an eink device such as the Sony Reader will help your tired eyes read longer before needing to stop.

And welcome to MobileRead.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert