Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2023, 03:47 PM   #451
Jeff
Jeff began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO GLO HD
thnx

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
PM sent.
Thank You!
Old 08-22-2023, 04:46 PM   #452
Jeff
Jeff began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO GLO HD
wont work well yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
PM sent.
Hi,

i tried the sended image, many thanx, but it won't work well yet.
After the update i choose the language, set the time, but after i tried to login the wifi, the kobo succesfully connected to wifi, but brings me back to the time settings.. repeated it a several times.. but the kobo continually sends me back to the time settings after connected tot the wifi.

I tried a update, succesfully, but now there is a other problem...

another problem;
when i connect the GLO to my PC, i cant get access to it. I dont get the message "will u connect to PC?".. and i can't see the kobo on "my desktop".

i tried to copy/paste books into the kobo folder, but can't see the books when it starts up.

What is the best thing to do?
Old 08-23-2023, 11:52 AM   #453
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Please use the Kobo Firmware requests threads for any future requests. Any requests posted in this thread will no longer be responded to.
Closed Thread