Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 07-14-2014, 01:44 AM   #646
sengian
Zealot
sengian doesn't littersengian doesn't litter

Device: PRS-T1;PRS-650;PocketBook Touch Lux 2
@davidfor: no problem there is no hurry. I was just expressing an opinion about the "I am not concerned so everything is fine" and "Let's fork guys!" policies
sengian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 12:22 AM   #647
sengian
Zealot

@davidfor: Finally, I did the job (to be tested on a beta).
Just a remark, I think your dialog.py is missing an import of convert_qvariant.
Advert
Old 07-18-2014, 01:27 AM   #648
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by sengian View Post
@davidfor: Finally, I did the job (to be tested on a beta).
Just a remark, I think your dialog.py is missing an import of convert_qvariant.
It took me a moment to find that. Posting the traceback always helps. I'll fix it and post a new version.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 01:38 AM   #649
sengian
Zealot

@davidfor I hadn't any errors but when I imported it in my git plugin repository it just stood out.
Old 07-18-2014, 02:00 AM   #650
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Beta for calibre change to Qt5 - 1.202.0

FYI, I am not kiwidude and this isn't my plugin. But I'm trying to help out by porting some of the plugins I use regularly while kiwidude is busy.

Attached is a test version that should work for both the existing 1.X calibre and the upcoming 2.X version calibre. 2.x will use PyQt5 which requires changes to virtually all plugins.

This version needs to be tested with the existing calibre.

Brave souls to test with with the beta 2.X version would also be appreciated. Links to the 2.X beta and discussion of the transition (for plugins) can be see at: Attn plugin developers: calibre moving to Qt 5.

The changes from the last version are:

- Missed an import that caused a problem with using "Edit list ".
- It has version 1.202.0 to distinguish it from the released version.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Reading List-qt5.zip (87.2 KB, 319 views)
Advert
Old 07-30-2014, 01:56 AM   #651
Tanjamuse
Wizard
Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: none
Is it possible to make a list where I can add authors instead of stories?

Last edited by Tanjamuse; 07-30-2014 at 02:13 AM.
Tanjamuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 11:56 AM   #652
nikoski
Zealot
nikoski began at the beginning.

One of my ReadingLists contains also "fetched news". The Sync Options are:
"replace device with list, add new items only"

But it does not seem to delete old news: even though i only have news from the last 2 days on the ReadingList in calibre, the older ones (synced 3+ days ago) do not get deleted.

What's wrong about that?
nikoski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 02:36 PM   #653
Tanjamuse
Wizard
Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

I can't press Sync Now, no matter what I do it's grey'ed out. It adds my stories to my tablet, but it won't syncronize so that I can see it in Calibre.
Old 08-04-2014, 01:43 AM   #654
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

If "Sync Now" is disabled, it means one of the following:

- There is no list configured to sync to a device
- The sync list is empty
- The device to sync to is not connected.

The "It adds my stories to my tablet" sounds like it is syncing at connect. Are the books being sent not being shown as on the device?
Old 08-04-2014, 12:02 PM   #655
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Reading List syncing is working fine for me. I use it daily and keep 4 different devices sync'ed with it. The 'Sync Now' option is disabled and enabled appropriately.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 12:04 PM   #656
Tanjamuse
Wizard

I ended up getting it to work again. I had a wrong setting
Old 08-05-2014, 06:35 AM   #657
nikoski
Zealot

Nobody with some hint how to solve this issue?...
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikoski View Post
One of my ReadingLists contains also "fetched news". The Sync Options are:
"replace device with list, add new items only"

But it does not seem to delete old news: even though i only have news from the last 2 days on the ReadingList in calibre, the older ones (synced 3+ days ago) do not get deleted.

What's wrong about that?
Old 08-05-2014, 09:41 AM   #658
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

nikoski: Sorry, I had a look, but I don't know. Are non-news items being correctly synced or removed for the list?
Old 08-05-2014, 10:00 AM   #659
nikoski
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
nikoski: Sorry, I had a look, but I don't know. Are non-news items being correctly synced or removed for the list?
Yes, they are, no problem with ebooks/PDFs.
Only news remain on the device although they are not any more on the ReadingList.

My setting "calibre/preferences/behaviour/Send news automatically to device" is deactivated, i want it to be done only by the ReadingList.
Old 10-10-2014, 03:03 PM   #660
Tanjamuse
Wizard

Would it be possible to add "Add Author to list" ... That way you can have lists with favorite authors or just authors you want to read more of.