Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 08-08-2010, 01:04 AM   #1
iamsherbear
iamsherbear began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Why isn't the Nook letting me add a book?

I have tried twice with one to buy and once with a free one. I called the number they have and it said something about being down? I dont know if they meant the phones or Nook or what?
This has never happened. Thx.
iamsherbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 05:08 AM   #2
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsherbear View Post
I have tried twice with one to buy and once with a free one. I called the number they have and it said something about being down? I dont know if they meant the phones or Nook or what?
This has never happened. Thx.
According to information in the B&N Nook forum B&N is indeed having technical difficulties at the moment.
For these kind of things the B&N Nook forum is a good source of information:
http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/...ds/ct-p/eBooks
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-08-2010, 01:38 PM   #3
jedifarfy
Zealot
jedifarfy doesn't litterjedifarfy doesn't litter

Device: rooted nook color, nook wifi 1st edition
The most common problem is there is no default card attached to your account. It could either be missing or expired. I would try that first. If that doesn't work, give your local store a call (though it's easier to go in, but that might not be convenient for you).

JF
jedifarfy is offline   Reply With Quote