Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 05-06-2013, 05:02 PM   #1
Kobo-Robin
Kobo Arc - Ux Lead
Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Arc
Image for Jelly Bean - non fixed

For those that have bought the Arc post Jelly Bean bug found.

I am posting the image that users have that Kobo has pulled.

The reason it was pulled was because of incompatibilities with Google Play Movies.

If you want Jelly Bean and have no issues with it having this bug, enjoy.

Kobo takes no responsibility if anything goes wrong. I am posting this for the few who have asked.
  1. Download Update.zip
  1. Connect the Arc to your computer.
  1. Copy Update.zip to root of the Arc
  1. Disconnect the Arc from your computer
  1. Reboot the Arc
  1. Update will apply
  1. Device will reboot

Enjoy
Kobo-Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:03 PM   #2
Kobo-Robin
Kobo Arc - Ux Lead
Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

I also want to add that we are currently working on a fix for the bug. We have not forgotten.
Advert
Old 05-06-2013, 09:56 PM   #3
Landrover90
Landrover90 began at the beginning.

Hi Robin,

Great to hear you guys are working on a fix. One of the main reasons I purchased my Kobo Arc was to start using 4.1, so thank you for all your hard work! I also appreciate you giving us the zip file to load ourselves. One question I did have, since I'm unfamiliar with the Kobo file structure, is where to put the file.

Browsing around, I think it would be under Kobo -> Images. Is that correct?
Landrover90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:44 AM   #4
Kobo-Robin
Kobo Arc - Ux Lead

No the zip file goes in the root of the device, meaning it does not go into any folder.