Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-18-2013, 06:36 AM   #1
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
Adding fonts

I have added a font to my Glo - Liberation Serif. I've used this font on a Hanlin V3 and like it, hence the addition to my Glo.

The group of fonts I've added are named:

libser.ttf
libserbd.ttf
libserbi.ttf
libseri.ttf

While I can change my books to use the font, for some reason the italic variant isn't displaying properly but just as the normal font.

I'm guessing this is due to the naming of the font files - the one's I've used are ones that work on the Hanlin using OpenInkpot but I can't locate any information on the file naming convention used by the Kobo.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 06:57 AM   #2
bartveld
Evangelist
bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KA1, Galaxy S8, Galaxy Tab A 10.1, ReMarkable
I think if you read through this thread you will know everything you need to know.

In particular #46 of that thread.

Last edited by bartveld; 01-18-2013 at 07:01 AM.
bartveld is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-18-2013, 11:56 AM   #3
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
I thought I had worked my way through that one previously without finding the answer. However having re-read it all I found the info I needed in post #78.

Thanks BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote