Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-14-2013, 07:45 PM   #1
gsz22
gsz22 can eat soup with a fork.gsz22 can eat soup with a fork.gsz22 can eat soup with a fork.gsz22 can eat soup with a fork.gsz22 can eat soup with a fork.gsz22 can eat soup with a fork.gsz22 can eat soup with a fork.gsz22 can eat soup with a fork.gsz22 can eat soup with a fork.gsz22 can eat soup with a fork.gsz22 can eat soup with a fork.

Device: kindle
Kindle DXG Images

I am looking for the 14 DXG images mentioned in this pastebin link.

Code:
hidden1.bin
hidden2.bin
mtd_0.bin
mtd_1.bin
mtd_3.bin
mtd_4.bin
mtd_5.bin
mtd_6.bin
mtd_7.bin
mtd_8.bin
part1.bin
part2.bin
part3.bin
The dropbox link is dead, so I am wondering if anybody knows of an alternative link or could upload their own DXBACKUP folder because I am hoping to undemo my kindle DXG. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited by gsz22; 01-14-2013 at 08:15 PM.
gsz22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:14 PM   #2
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsz22 View Post
I am looking for the 14 DXG images mentioned in the following pastebin link:

Code:
http://pastebin.com/8qwE8GWd
The dropbox link is dead, so I am wondering if anybody knows of an alternative link or could upload their own DXBACKUP folder because I am hoping to undemo my kindle DXG. Any help is appreciated.
All those files were removed after the DXG they came from got blacklisted (can no longer be registered) because it contained information used to clone his device. Until somebody donates new links, you will need to copy image data from a DXG you have access to. Sorry...
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-14-2013, 08:27 PM   #3
gsz22
gsz22 can eat soup with a fork.gsz22 can eat soup with a fork.gsz22 can eat soup with a fork.gsz22 can eat soup with a fork.gsz22 can eat soup with a fork.gsz22 can eat soup with a fork.gsz22 can eat soup with a fork.gsz22 can eat soup with a fork.gsz22 can eat soup with a fork.gsz22 can eat soup with a fork.gsz22 can eat soup with a fork.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
All those files were removed after the DXG they came from got blacklisted (can no longer be registered) because it contained information used to clone his device. Until somebody donates new links, you will need to copy image data from a DXG you have access to. Sorry...
Thank you for clarifying that for me. I'll see if I can gain access to a working device, until then I hope some generous soul could donate new links as you say.
gsz22 is offline   Reply With Quote