Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 02-10-2010, 12:33 PM   #1
kellie
kellie began at the beginning.

Device: nook
ebooks for jetbook lite

I just ordered the ectaco jetbook lite. This is my first ereader. Where do you buy your ebooks? I am novice to this whole experience. Kellie
kellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:54 PM   #2
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Kellie, right now www.fictionwise.com is having a great sale on romance ebooks. 45% off until Feb 14th. I've gotten quite a few during the sale. allromanceebooks.com is another good site. Of course, if you don't read romance, I can't help you! That's all I read.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-10-2010, 12:57 PM   #3
kellie

Thanks, I am more of a mystery fan myself. I will check out the sites. Do you have a jetbook lite?
Old 02-10-2010, 01:03 PM   #4
gr8npwrfl
The Wizard of OZ
gr8npwrfl has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gr8npwrfl has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gr8npwrfl has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gr8npwrfl has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gr8npwrfl has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Jetbook Ipod Touch Wind Netbook
Free Books

Here is a great source of books for your reader that do not cost anything

http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page

Also check out the great free ebook section they have here on this site.

Will keep you reading for a long time.

Welcome to ebooking with your Jetbook
gr8npwrfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 01:13 PM   #5
kellie

Thank you for the information.
Advert
Old 02-10-2010, 01:42 PM   #6
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
My Jetbook Lite came today! I noticed there are some mystery books preloaded. I just loaded some of my books. Pretty nice!
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 02:11 PM   #7
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
I ordered my JBL from ereader.com and it came with a card that included a listing
of the following sites:

"...available for purchase on
http://www.ereader.com/
(All titles)
http://www.fictionwise.com/
(Secure eReader and multiformat - choose non-encrypted eReader(PDB), ePub, or
Mobi(PRC))"

"Free eBook downloads available from:

http://www.feedbooks.com/
(ePub and Mobi fromat)
http://www.manybooks.net/
(PRC,epub,Mobi and RTF format)
http://gutenberg.org
(ePub format)"

IMHO, the ePub format displays best on the the JBL, with the least effort.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:49 PM   #8
LS650
Enthusiast
LS650 is on a distinguished road

Device: Android, Jetbook Lite
I have bought novels from both fictionwise.com and ereader.com, and found they both worked fine with my JBL.
LS650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:22 PM   #9
cmbs
non-believer
cmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enough

Device: Cybook Gen 3, JetBook Lite
I have a blog listing lots of free ebooks, mostly modern fiction novels. Various file formats. You're all invited to come look around and sign up for the rss feed.

http://finding-free-ebooks.blogspot.com/
cmbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 03:13 AM   #10
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellie View Post
I just ordered the ectaco jetbook lite. This is my first ereader. Where do you buy your ebooks? I am novice to this whole experience. Kellie
Kellie, you can find many books on these websites:
http://www.fbreader.org/ebooklinks.php
or you can purchase any books from www.ereader.com
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:34 AM   #11
GhostHawk
Data Privateer!
GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.

Device: Ectaco Jetbook& Jetbook Lite
Don't forget to browse the MobileRead uploads section!

Personally I use manybooks.net a lot, Its really nice to be able to chose your format. Find an author you like and see all the books they have of him.
GhostHawk is offline   Reply With Quote