Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-23-2013, 10:11 AM   #1
Keslynn
Plausible Deniability
Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Mini 4
Refurbished Nook Glow Light $59.99 today (8/23)

The post title pretty much says it all: refurbished Nook Glow Light for $59.99 today only. I have purchased from Tanga before and have no complaints.

Link

Last edited by Alexander Turcic; 08-23-2013 at 01:36 PM. Reason: moved to frontpage
Keslynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 01:22 PM   #2
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Awesome. I've been wanting to try one of those out. Just ordered!
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 04:46 PM   #3
Traciinaz
Enthusiast
Traciinaz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Traciinaz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Traciinaz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Traciinaz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Traciinaz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Traciinaz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Traciinaz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Traciinaz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Traciinaz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Traciinaz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Traciinaz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Nook Glowlight 3, Kindle Paperwhite 4, Nook 7" Tablet
Thanks for the heads up! I almost bought one at the $99.00 price but stopped myself. This deal is too good to pass up on though.
Traciinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 06:44 PM   #4
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider
Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350; Nook STR; Oasis
oh man, oh man, oh man. I WANT a glow reader, as being night security guard has it's dark times, but I don't really NEED one. Grrrrrrr.
Ravensknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 08:01 PM   #5
Tony1988
Guru
Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensknight View Post
oh man, oh man, oh man. I WANT a glow reader, as being night security guard has it's dark times, but I don't really NEED one. Grrrrrrr.
You already have too many readers........so whats one more? This is the best price i have seen on it so far except for people who were able to get radioshack to give them the glow for 20 bucks when the regular went on clearance there.
Tony1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 09:39 PM   #6
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider
Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony1988 View Post
You already have too many readers........so whats one more? This is the best price i have seen on it so far except for people who were able to get radioshack to give them the glow for 20 bucks when the regular went on clearance there.
Too many? Blasphemy!

But I have been working some overtime, hmmmm
Old 08-24-2013, 07:37 AM   #7
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Looks like they sold out. Did you get one, Ravensknight?
Old 08-24-2013, 09:56 AM   #8
Tony1988
Guru
Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I passed. I didnt want to deal with possible light tears. Though there is a deal at bn right now. You get a 20 Dollar gift card with any nook purchase.
Old 08-24-2013, 10:11 AM   #9
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony1988 View Post
I passed. I didnt want to deal with possible light tears. Though there is a deal at bn right now. You get a 20 Dollar gift card with any nook purchase.

Same here.

And the new one will be out in probably a month or so.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:22 AM   #10
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Same here.

And the new one will be out in probably a month or so.

Don
I passed as well. With the same thoughts as the Dr. I guess this deal WASN'T "just what the Dr. ordered"
Old 08-24-2013, 01:20 PM   #11
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer

And I'll get a new one, if the reviews are good, and it manages files the same way as the current Nooks.
Old 09-04-2013, 06:18 AM   #12
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer

Oh no....got this email....anyone else?

Your order for:

Barnes & Noble NOOK Simple Touch with GlowLight, Wi-Fi, 2GB, Includes Power Adapter

will be cancelled and refunded today.

Unfortunately, we realized after the sale that our description erroneously described a model that we were unable to procure for you.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:09 AM   #13
Tony1988
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post

Your order for:

Barnes & Noble NOOK Simple Touch with GlowLight, Wi-Fi, 2GB, Includes Power Adapter

Unfortunately, we realized after the sale that our description erroneously described a model that we were unable to procure for you.

Well now you have an excuse to get the Aura.

That sucks though. Wonder why it took Tanga so long to email you.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:16 AM   #14
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer

I know. The more I think about it, the more I like the new Aura. Smaller and lighter, so though not a 5" screen, it still has advantages. AND 4gb onboard storage. Maybe Powell's will get it in stock before Christmas. I'd prefer to order from a US shipper.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:56 AM   #15
anationalacrobat
anationalacrobat began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wireless + Nook Color + Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post

Your order for:

Yep, I received the same email yesterday. Bummer.
anationalacrobat is offline   Reply With Quote