Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-11-2008, 12:39 PM   #1
krighton
Addict
krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: sony reader
Kudos to Sony Card for quick $100 credit....

Signed up for the Sony Card and bought my 505 around 6/27...received it around 5 days later...just checked my online statement for Sony Card, and on the same day i received the device (around July 2nd) my Sony Card account was credited the $100 that was offered for spending 299.00....

wow..
krighton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 12:41 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
More money for books! Congrats!
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:00 PM   #3
krighton
Addict
krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

waiting for the statement so that i can pay it off and cancel the card....the sooner the better.
Old 07-12-2008, 01:28 AM   #4
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by krighton View Post
waiting for the statement so that i can pay it off and cancel the card....the sooner the better.
No No buy the books! Hurry before Daffy trys to hypnotize you into thinking you're a kindle, Wait I mean buying a Kindle!

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 11:36 AM   #5
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
No No buy the books! Hurry before Daffy trys to hypnotize you into thinking you're a kindle, Wait I mean buying a Kindle!

JJ
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 12:18 PM   #6
krighton
Addict

hah, i'll buy them with another source..don't want to stray from my gameplan....reading the Sherlock Holmes Omnibus will probably keep me busy for some time (4500+ ebook pages i think)....have quite a few others to read as well.
Old 07-13-2008, 09:03 PM   #7
smgee
smgee began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
they've improved, it used to take forever..
smgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 11:09 PM   #8
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
money is good
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 12:37 PM   #9
Greg G
Groupie
Greg G is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle Papwerwhite
I had good luck with this as well. I applied for the card and purchased the 505 as a group gift for my sister in law. I was really hoping not to have to eat the $100 that was not part of the split up of the cost. I got the credit prior to having to pay the bill so all was good. It did help that I had 0% financing for a few months but the credit did come very quickly. My sister in law loves her 505 and I was glad that she did not go to the dark side (Kindle) like my father!

-Greg
Greg G is offline   Reply With Quote