Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-17-2015, 01:51 PM   #121
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Winners have been chosen for the copy of Executive Dirt and the bags!!! Congrats and thank you to everyone who stopped by to enter.

www.BearMountainBooks.com

Year of the Mountain Lion is free on Kobobooks for this week only:
http://bearmountainbooks.us9.list-ma...8&e=b86b3e7a0f

For those of you patiently waiting for Under Witch Moon or the Moon Shadow boxed set, it is back on Kobo and other outlets, including GooglePlay. It should be available at SCRIBD and Apple by tomorrow. If anyone wants the boxed set on those outlets, let me know. I don't sell much on Apple or B&N these days so I didn't upload the boxed set to those channels. It IS available from my blog store and there are discounts available:

For a limited time, you can use coupon code HALFMOON at checkout at the blog and get the boxed set for $4.99 - www.bearMountainbooks.com/store.

Edited to add: Yes, the coupon can be used on ANY purchase that hits 8.99 (so the Sedona Boxed set too). I have not tested it if someone adds a bunch of books to the cart and gets to 8.99 and then uses the discount, but it should work. The delimiter is basically a check of $8.99 or greater, get's 4.00 off.

Thanks!

Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Last edited by BearMountainBooks; 11-19-2015 at 02:33 PM.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 02:16 PM   #122
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The Sedona O'Hala boxed set is one of the Kobo Daily Deals TODAY ONLY and is half off

https://store.kobobooks.com/dailydeal

No coupon needed. Expires at midnight.

I have posted other deals on my blog including Kobo's 20 dollar off e-reader deal, some Amazon deals and so on.

Added: There's a 30 percent off code for any print book on Amazon on the blog. Watch for a new deodorant deal for Cyber Monday.

You can get the first 3 books in the Sedona mystery series IN PRINT for 25.99. Free shipping in the US. Shipping elsewhere varies. Includes a free book bag. This same deal can be arranged for the first three in the Moon Shadow series (But is sold out at the moment.) Price for the Dragons of Wendal series (which is two books) can also be arranged.

Last edited by BearMountainBooks; 11-29-2015 at 02:46 PM.
Old 12-04-2015, 01:43 PM   #123
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

I have two polls running on the blog about audiobooks--stop by and vote! Feel free to add additional opinions in the comments. Happy Weekend!!!

Edited to add: I am not an Apple affiliate so will receive a small commission on those who go through a link on my site and purchase from iTunes and iBooks. If Apple has sales that I a allowed to advertise I will announce those much as I do for See's Candies or Amazon (also affiliates). Affiliate income pays for the blog hosting each year. Thank you!

Last edited by BearMountainBooks; 12-05-2015 at 01:24 PM.
Old 12-24-2015, 04:02 PM   #124
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

Merry Christmas, everyone!
Old 12-24-2015, 05:30 PM   #125
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Merry Christmas to you, too!
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 10:42 PM   #126
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 06:57 PM   #127
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

Thanks, Y'all. We had a great day and have enjoyed the weekend too.

I'm making laundry soap today, but I also made udon, one of my favorite soups (Japanese noodle soup with shrimp and sweet potatoes and zucchin and onions!)

Plenty of Christmas treats still around too...
Old 01-06-2016, 10:58 AM   #128
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

Free audio! Some Sedona shorts and a couple of others. I haven't put this out to the general public yet because I'm waiting for some feedback/comments from early listeners. I'm also not sure that everyone will be able to port the download to their device without more instructions because a lot of listeners just use an app to get their books. Anyway, if any of you are interested, feel free to download or listen online:

http://www.bearmountainbooks.com/aud...s-and-a-devil/
Old 01-07-2016, 10:04 AM   #129
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
I don't normally listen to audio books as such, but I do like listening to authors reading their own work (one of my favorites is Douglas Adams reading the original Hitchhiker's Guide trilogy). I'm also not normally a fan of short stories, but I found myself enjoying your selection more than I expected to, so I may have to look into some collections of short fiction audio books.

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to listen.
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 10:18 AM   #130
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

COOL! Thanks for the feedback!

I do read the occasional short story (I actually like novella-length works) but I've found I like them on audio if they are the right genre. My attention span isn't that great for audio so the shorter stories are just perfect mixed in with music or for a quick listen while I'm doing a chore.

I thought recording these would be fairly simple. Boy, was I wrong! But there were quite a few giggles too. I don't know that we'll do anything further, but we learned a lot!!!
Old 01-14-2016, 03:20 PM   #131
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

I'm over on www.DailyCheapReads.com today with my top reads of the year (If you are looking for high lit recs, you're out of luck. ) A couple of the recs happen to be free today so check them out.

You can spread the good cheer by liking or sharing from my blog or the related FB post here:

https://www.facebook.com/BearMountai...homepage_panel

In other news, today is the last day that Executive Lunch is on sale for 99 cents (in fact, the price has already changed at most outlets. It's still on sale on Amazon). It's also the last day Under Witch Moon is 1.99 -- it's still that price on most outlets (Google always has a different price and is always out of sync).

I think that about covers all my news!

Hope your day is sunny with possible smiles and scattered guffaws.
Old 02-02-2016, 08:46 AM   #132
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

The Moon Shadow Series was chosen for Kobo's secondary daily deal today--that means for TODAY ONLY it is half off: https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/eb...-boxed-set-1-3

It may also be couponable (I don't know if coupons work on Daily deals, but you can always try if you have a coupon.)

Happy Snow Day!
Old 02-10-2016, 10:44 AM   #133
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

Under Witch Moon is free at various outlets this week. Amazon has not matched (and may not match the free price). B&N will not match the price either but most other stores have matched (or were under my control on pricing). Enjoy! If you need the mobi file, you may want to obtain it from my blog store. BLOG store glitched fixed--sorry about that and thanks for your patience! The downloads from my store now work.

The prices will change sometime this week (based on number of downloads).

Last edited by BearMountainBooks; 02-10-2016 at 04:20 PM.
Old 03-07-2016, 09:58 AM   #134
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

A while back I recorded Snitched, Snatched for my blog readers. Subsequently, it was picked up by Thrills and Mystery Podcast--it's live there today: http://thrillsandmystery.weebly.com/podcast There's several other stories available there as podcasts too! Of course, you can still listen to Snitched, Snatched on my blog as well: http://www.bearmountainbooks.com/aud...s-and-a-devil/ (Thrills did a new intro, but the reading is the same as the one on my blog).

In other news, Smashwords is having their reader week sale this week. Year of the Mountain Lion can be had for free with the coupon and some of my other titles are on sale (not all).

You can use READER25 at my blog store to get 25 percent off any title there as well (this week).
Old 05-18-2016, 09:19 AM   #135
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

Kobo has picked the Moon Shadow boxed set for it's "extra" daily deal -- that means it is half off today only! Please help spread the word! Blog it, share on fb, tweet it, tell the guy in the grocery store...

https://store.kobobooks.com/p/deals

Enjoy!

(The first post on this FB page can be shared or liked if you don't want to create your own link: https://www.facebook.com/BearMountainBooks/? or this one: https://www.facebook.com/Moon-Shadow...707487824729/?)

Thanks!

Last edited by BearMountainBooks; 05-18-2016 at 09:24 AM.

Tags
cozy, fantasy, magic, mystery, short stories