Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-04-2013, 11:33 AM   #1
johnkoetsier
johnkoetsier began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Exclamation No Other Gods - hard-core action sci-fi - free today

Bestselling author David Brin read my book and said this:

"Non-stop action! An eternal champion battles his way across centuries, gradually learning to ask the question: Why?"

Today, it's free on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/No-Other-Gods-ebook/dp/B00ECO7DNC

“An Asimov tone with a Battle Royale feel and a Game of Thrones twist!”
- Alexandre Rocha Lima e Marcondes, Geeks with Blogs

""No Other Gods" had me hooked instantly, and I couldn't put it down!"
- the latest review from reader David Gubbins

No Other Gods is a cosmic battle through time and space between a man and a god -- a god who seems human enough to envy. Human enough to desire what little the man possesses. And human enough to kill what he no longer requires.

Only too slowly, Geno learns that any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. And that he too is not what he seems ... that the warrior with no past has history, had a life. While he learns what he once knew and becomes who he really is, he also discovers he has hopes and dreams for the future -- and for Livia, the woman he loves.

Too bad the gods have all the power. Too bad he is just a pawn in a cosmic game.

Too bad ... for the gods.

"John is an amazing new talent to watch out for!"
- Matthew Mather, author of Atopia Chronicles and CyberStorm

“Battle descriptions are awesome and the action was pure adrenaline injected into my brain!”
- Alexandre Rocha Lima e Marcondes, Geeks with Blogs

“Pulled me into the story right away … it was actually hard for me to stop!”
Andi Gutmans, creator of the PHP programming language

“Few writers are as much a joy to read … you won't stop!”
- Matt Marshall, editor-in-chief of VentureBeat
johnkoetsier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 12:04 PM   #2
49Kat
Fanatic
49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 9th Gen, iPhone 11, Paperwhite 10th Gen.
Looks interesting. Thanks!
49Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 06:08 PM   #3
frquixote
Addict
frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO Libra 2, Kindle PW3, Samsung 8A Tablet, Samsung S10e Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkoetsier View Post
Sounds interesting. Wish it were available as an ePub.
frquixote is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, amazon, kindle, scifi