Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-14-2008, 07:16 PM   #76
mgrunk
Zealot
mgrunk has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
I basically follow fictbot's thoughts about when I purchase a book - I stick w/ fictionwise because I have vested a lot of money there and I like having one bookshelf.

I don't even look at Sony's because again, restating, I can't stand the interface. It is really, really slow and just doesn't seem to lend itself to browsing. I hope it gets updated.

I appreciate the lists of what people are buying - I'll have to check some of the books out that were listed -didn't realize Eragon was in a digital format - as a homeschooling mom - it's just an interesting thing to read - not that my kids will ever be able to write anything like that.
mgrunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:10 PM   #77
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab A (2019) - iPhone 11 - KA1 - Onyx Boox Nova Pro
Tomorrow is the last day ppl
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:44 AM   #78
cen
Connoisseur
cen doesn't littercen doesn't litter

Device: iRex iLiad (v1) / Sony Librie
Sale still appears to be on for anyone wanting to get a deal
cen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:17 AM   #79
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
It's 9:14 in Peru. The sale is over. Their Homepage is yet to be updated, but the 50% Micropay offer is now over.

It's too late.

Goodbye.

BUT WAIT!

I sense another sale.....someday....when you least expect it....

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:53 AM   #80
cen
Connoisseur
cen doesn't littercen doesn't litter

Device: iRex iLiad (v1) / Sony Librie
You are right, it's over now, as of my last post the 50% was still showing up at checkout though
cen is offline   Reply With Quote