Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-28-2010, 12:10 AM   #1
ozron
Groupie
ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, iPad, iPhone
EOI: M-Edge covers for Sony 505/600 Aussie owners

I'm looking at buying an M-Edge Executive Jacket for Sony Reader PRS-700 for my PRS-505. The covers are on run-out special for only US$14.99, normally US$39.99.

Before I ordered one I thought I'd check to see if any other Aussies might be interested, to save on postage, which is International FedEx (2-6 days):
US$20.00 for 1-2 units
US$21.25 for 3 units
US$25.00 for 4 units
US$28.75 for 5 units etc

We can order singles or multiples of any colours which are left to get the better postage rate. Let me know if you're interested in the next couple of days as I was planning to submit the order by the end of the week. I'm leaning towards the Pebbled Mocha w/ Saddle over the Pebbled Grey w/ Black.

e.g. if we put in an order for 4 covers, the total cost will be split among the 4 purchasers (US$85 = A$94 = approx A$23.50 ea). I'm in Melbourne, so if you are too, we can arrange free pickup. If you're interstate then postage from here to other states should be minimal. Less than A$30 all up for a case of this quality is a bargain, so jump in quick if you're interested.

Ronny
ozron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 07:16 AM   #2
ozron
Groupie
ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

No interest from anyone in Oz?
Advert
Old 04-04-2010, 10:00 PM   #3
ozron
Groupie

One last bump before I send my order off...