Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-16-2009, 03:21 AM   #1
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
Wuthering Heights to be available for viewing online in US

Where is everybody? Did you all go to sleep again?

Heathcliiiiiiiiiff!!

Anyway, read this info from bronteblog.com. A "new" movie version of Wuthering Heights (watch clip, click on Heathcliff) will be aired on US public television on Jan 18 and 25, and it seems it will also be available for online viewing from Jan 19 to Feb 1. Sorry, rest of the world, US only. TV-less me will be watching in the latter mode.

Still boogles my mind where Emily Jane got this stuff. Love her.
Seabound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 03:51 AM   #2
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
I've always been puzzled by the appeal of Heathcliff.
He's everything women say they despise - selfish, ignorant, brutish, violent, coarse - yet they appear to adore him; even though he clearly cannot make quiche, and would never do the washing up.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-16-2009, 03:57 AM   #3
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Heathcliff cannot make quiche? What, really?

Disclaimer: I am not among those Sparrow alludes to. The guy has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Heathcliff, I mean, not Sparrow. Heathcliff has a fan club, really? I didn't know that.
Old 01-16-2009, 06:33 AM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
sparrow, on the other hand, has many redeeming qualities, and can probably make quiche.

(i'm awake, i'm awake !!)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:50 PM   #5
Seabound
Steerage Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
sparrow, on the other hand, has many redeeming qualities, and can probably make quiche.

(i'm awake, i'm awake !!)
I will go farther and say that Sparrow perhaps needs no redemption. And, indeed, lack of quiche-making abilities is a deal breaker. Sparrow's ears must be burning by now.

Hi Zeepee!
Advert