Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-09-2013, 11:35 PM   #35926
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
My mother has the exact same hotspot. Works pretty well. Signal is a kinda weak indoors though (I'm thinking about getting her an external antenna for it). On, and always make sure you're connected to the 4G network before any heavy usage!
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:27 AM   #35927
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Well, I'm not online, but it's not from lack of trying. The woman at customer service called me back twice yesterday and we tried all kinds of different things to get the device activated, using my PC, my iMac, and my iPad. She told me she'd call me back this afternoon.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:53 AM   #35928
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Well, I'm not online, but it's not from lack of trying. The woman at customer service called me back twice yesterday and we tried all kinds of different things to get the device activated, using my PC, my iMac, and my iPad. She told me she'd call me back this afternoon.
You're not online? So, you're only a frigment of our imagination?
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:16 AM   #35929
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Did someone say 'Fig Newtons?'

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:10 PM   #35930
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
(1) I should have said my mobile hotspot is still offline. My home base is still cookin'. That being said,

(2) As a matter of fact, I am a figment of your imagination!
Old 04-10-2013, 07:13 PM   #35931
Avalona
Enthusiast
Avalona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avalona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avalona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avalona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avalona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avalona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avalona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avalona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avalona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avalona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avalona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Fire 8 (2020)
I'm currently ripping CDs to my computer. 13-year-old CDs, to be exact, because apparently I want to listen to the music that I was listening to when I was like 12 to 15 years old. I'm not entirely sure why.
Avalona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:40 PM   #35932
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Our? Who are you talking to?
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:08 PM   #35933
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalona View Post
I'm currently ripping CDs to my computer. 13-year-old CDs, to be exact, because apparently I want to listen to the music that I was listening to when I was like 12 to 15 years old. I'm not entirely sure why.
Its funny because its true!! No worries...I did the same thing the first time I used iTunes.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:22 PM   #35934
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Our? Who are you talking to?
I'm still waiting for the Fig Newtons...

Stitchawl
Old 04-11-2013, 08:50 AM   #35935
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I'm still waiting for the Fig Newtons...

Stitchawl
Who's bringing the milk? Gotta have cold milk with Fig Newtons!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:43 PM   #35936
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
(1) I should have said my mobile hotspot is still offline. My home base is still cookin'. That being said,

(2) As a matter of fact, I am a figment of your imagination!
I'm feeling quite ethereal myself. Home network is not working even though my phone says it is. I'm on my surface connected to my hotspot which the phone won't recognize. Haven't even tried the laptop. Was in the e.r. until after midnight, no idea what the issue was
Old 04-11-2013, 07:49 PM   #35937
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

Quote:
I'm feeling quite ethereal myself. Home network is not working even though my phone says it is. I'm on my surface connected to my hotspot which the phone won't recognize. Haven't even tried the laptop. Was in the e.r. until after midnight, no idea what the issue was
E.R.? Hope everything's alright.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:35 PM   #35938
Stitchawl
Opsimath

Quote:
Was in the e.r. until after midnight, no idea what the issue was
Are you OK?

Stitchawl
Old 04-12-2013, 08:31 AM   #35939
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Still not sure what was up. Blood and urine were ok, blood pressure and pulse were really high. Doc said physical symptoms were like I was withdrawing from something. What would be the question
Old 04-12-2013, 09:06 AM   #35940
Stitchawl
Opsimath

Quote:
Still not sure what was up. Blood and urine were ok, blood pressure and pulse were really high. Doc said physical symptoms were like I was withdrawing from something. What would be the question
Are you in love?

I had a blood pressure test the other day, 5 minutes after fighting with stooopit office staff at the hospital. My usual is around 120 over 70, with a pulse of 65. The nurse freaked when she saw I was 220 with a pulse of 110.... I was ready to kill! My wife explained what had just occurred right before the test. I asked the nurse to give me a 5 minutes to re-center myself, and the retest was back at 120 over 70 with a pulse rate of 68.

Stitchawl

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?