Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 09-23-2011, 09:40 PM   #1
berlybob
berlybob began at the beginning.

Device: Pandigital Black 7" Multimedia
PANDIGITAL MULTIMEDIA

I have a new Pandigital Black. This is my second one as I couldn't get the first one to work. I have deleted and loaded my library books over and over again.
My books are in the reader under Local, not Adobe Books but I can't open them. They are in my library but they don't have their book cover, they just have a solid blue cover with the names typewritten on them. I can find them by Searching and when I select them, it says they're loading but nothing.What am I doing wrong? Could there be something wrong in my Adobe Digital Edition on my computer? I am lost and am thinking about going to a different brand but I really like the features on the Pandigital and I'd like to make it work. Can someone help me?
berlybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:49 PM   #2
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
Can't help you with the problem but know that the older black pandigitals were inferior to the white. I think they ran android 1.6 among other things.

You might snoop around slatedroid.com for the differences and your problem. I think the later colored novels were more like the white but there has been a lot of confusion on models/features.
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert