Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 01-08-2012, 05:25 PM   #301
apos
Zealot
apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: 623 Touch Lux, 912 Pro (selled), Surfpad 4 L, Waiting for CAD-Reader !
THX, please forgive me, but I rather spend the time doing stuff, than searching this thread over and over So I made and added a 602-xcf gimp file and the english translated png to the zip. Now happy translation (hey, where are you chinese and japanese guy's - russians welcome too - I like to see how this will work with gimp - hehe)

Last edited by apos; 01-08-2012 at 05:33 PM.
apos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:29 AM   #302
Hekse-Mie
Boekenwurm
Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 623, 903 & 603, 360+, Sony 600, Irex Iliad
Quote:
Originally Posted by apos View Post
  • 9xx Pro Models (912, 903) (en, de, du)
  • 602 Pro (en)

It seems the 'k' became an 'l' in the Dutch .png, so I remade it. I know the 'k' doesn't show nicely . I also made a complete translation for the xcf file.
See here for the Dutch 6xx png and zip with everything Dutch for the quickmenu and here for the Dutch 9xx png
Hekse-Mie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:21 PM   #303
apos
Zealot
apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Thank you Hekse-Mie,

I included your translated png into the zip and uploaded a video for alignment of layers You're doing me a lot of favour, I liked to do make screencasts for gimp for many years, but never had a reason to do so!

Could you please tell me, in which word and what xcf (903, I assume) the 'k' became suddenly an 'l'? Seams, that I am blind
Old 01-09-2012, 06:17 PM   #304
apos
Zealot

New wiki page: [Software -> EBook reader devices] to come ... please contribute

If I will find the time, I will add my contributions of the last weeks here and elsewhere into the wiki. Probably this will help others getting informations in a smarter way and keep results up to date at a central starting point.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:50 AM   #305
Hekse-Mie
Boekenwurm
Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 623, 903 & 603, 360+, Sony 600, Irex Iliad
Quote:
Thank you Hekse-Mie,

...Could you please tell me, in which word and what xcf (903, I assume) the 'k' became suddenly an 'l'? Seams, that I am blind
You're welcome, Axel .

It seems to be so in the Dutch png in the first zip with all the png and xcf files, post #284 of this topic.
In my png the 'k' shows rather as 'l:' (not very well, as I said in a previous post). This is the case in the words 'Zoek' and 'Woordenboek'
Hekse-Mie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 01:55 PM   #306
apos
Zealot

New wiki page

Finished the wiki page now and removed everything from the original post. Click here to go to the Coolreader wiki page.

Created a new project on the devoloper hub and uploaded things to the ftp server.

Please feel free to contribute, correct there or post here. I am sure, there are a lot of errors or something is missing. Just go ahead and edit the coolreader wiki page.

I'll upload everything to this central point if you like, but I am not able to search this thread of every single PB model or Coolreader variant. So please help me with actual informations (also if they were already posted here) if you see, there is something missing. Within he wiki, please do not link to attached forum files. Someday you might have other interest and don't update the links any more and people will be lead to old stuff. We should use the dev hub instead to manage coolreader files.

If you like to contribute files directly and for a certain amount of time, create an [https://dev.mobileread.com/trac/hub ...developers hub and I'll add to to the uploaders - no prob.

So now it's your turn keeping things centralised

Last edited by apos; 01-10-2012 at 01:59 PM.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:30 PM   #307
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
wow, well done!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 05:57 PM   #308
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
The Wiki page looks real good.
A nice place to send folks.
Question: I don't see Mobi/PRC support among the listed formats. Has it been eliminated or deprecated?
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 08:00 PM   #309
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Ver 2.1.3, Virgin Nook STR & Rooted Nook Color CM7
Excellent Job!! !!
skydive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 04:02 AM   #310
giostra
giostra began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 903
Quote:
Finished the wiki page now and removed everything from the original post.
Thanks, very well!

Quote:
Please feel free to contribute, correct there or post here. I am sure, there are a lot of errors or something is missing.
I attach the Italian version, I hope goes well.

regards,
giostra
Attached Files
File Type: zip cr3_pb_quickmenu_it.xcf.zip (16.3 KB, 213 views)
giostra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:29 PM   #311
apos
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by giostra View Post
Thanks, very well!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by giostra View Post
I attach the Italian version, I hope goes well.
... and uploaded - thanks.

Quote:
paola wow, well done!
Thanks a lot. I your effort about the sticky post about the PB devices, if never could collect all these informations that easy
How about a wiki page

Quote:
skydive Excellent Job!!
Thanks a lot.

Quote:
fjtorres The Wiki page looks real good.
A nice place to send folks.
Question: I don't see Mobi/PRC support among the listed formats. Has it been eliminated or deprecated?
Since I didn't use mobi/prc I did not recognize this. So I tried Betrand Russels "A free Man's Worship (PCR)", but I had some problems with some chars which Coolreader could not display. I think, that's why I removed it from the list. I then tried Herman Melvilles "Moby Dick", and everything was fine. Finally: added it to the list of supported files in the wiki.
Thanks.

Generally. If you see something like this, feel free to edit the wiki

regards,
giostra
Old 01-11-2012, 12:38 PM   #312
apos
Zealot

filetype association will be configured generally with the extensions.cfg?

I have a question. Since I only have a PB912, could someone tell me, if the filetype association will be configured generally with the extensions.cfg? Or is this configured otherwise e.g. on PB360 or the Android devices?

Background: I like to mage an extra page for the extensions.cfg and generally for installing apps.
Old 01-11-2012, 06:16 PM   #313
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
I have a question. Since I only have a PB912, could someone tell me, if the filetype association will be configured generally with the extensions.cfg? Or is this configured otherwise e.g. on PB360 or the Android devices?

Background: I like to mage an extra page for the extensions.cfg and generally for installing apps.
On the PB360 extensions.cfg controls which apps open a given file type and the order in which the options are listed in the "open with" menu. And, the first listed becomes the default for a straight "open".
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 04:17 PM   #314
Rand Brittain
Bookmaker
Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus
Hm. What do I need to do to get new chapters (separate XHTML files within an EPUB) to break to a new page and to show a proper margin? I tried using an epub.css file, and I was able to put a margin between one chapter and the last, but now there isn't any break between the two files—the new chapter just starts on the same screen as the old one. What can I do about that?
Rand Brittain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:27 AM   #315
drasil
drasil began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 611
Czech quickmenu

Hello,

firstly - thank you very much for your effort
secondly - to contribute a little, I translated the quickmenu to Czech (see attached ZIP archive)

Pavel
Attached Files
File Type: zip cr3_pb_quickmenu_cs.zip (21.1 KB, 251 views)
drasil is offline   Reply With Quote