Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 06-14-2011, 10:15 AM   #1
saigafreak
saigafreak has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.saigafreak has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.saigafreak has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.saigafreak has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.saigafreak has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS-350
Annotating pdfs forces full page view? Argh!

Often I'll have a nice layout for reading some academic papers in pdf form (some I put in 2-column view, some margin cut view, some landscape and/or margin cut view). When I go to annotate, the software forces a full page mode and makes my text teeny-tiny. Plus, I have to restore the original view mode after I've made my highlight. Do any of the firmware updates address this issue? Please say something does!
saigafreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:25 PM   #2
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Sorry to disappoint, but I think not. You're best bet is to convert file format.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert