Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-07-2009, 11:43 AM   #1
pakiyabhai
Zealot
pakiyabhai began at the beginning.

Device: pakiyabhai
Irex Digital Reader 1000s + Cover - £299.99 :)

Intro

I plan to sell my Digital Reader 1000s and DR1000 Luxury cover black. As you would see from the photos that I have preserved everything , the cover , the receipt(online) , the boxes , heck even the bubble wrap . It comes with the 1gb original sd card. It would make it for a good gift if you plan to give it to somebody.

The reader was purchased on Oct 2008. It has kept under great protection. I have the stylus

Motive For Sale
The reason for sale if you ask , i have finished my Masters and I would not now need A4 PDF or journals to read. I have purchased a Sony PRS 600 for my fiction reading.

Money Money & Fine Print

I have paid £540 for the whole thing , It's now available for £299 and I am willing to let go for £349.99. I am open for negotiation. I would prefer a UK buyer who can meet me and pick it up.

PM me for my phone number, i can also be emailed directly at gmail at pakiyabhai.

Thanx U

Prashant

[I]
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02730.JPG
Views:	331
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	38655   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02731.JPG
Views:	372
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	38656   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02734.JPG
Views:	323
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	38657  

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-22-2010 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Price Change
pakiyabhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:54 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I would strongly urge you to buy a replacement stylus for it. You're going to have trouble selling it with no stylus!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-07-2009, 12:33 PM   #3
pakiyabhai
Zealot

Well i have considered it , when the purchase is confirmed , I shall buy the stylus . UK buyer is quite nice , ships it in 2 days flat. Thanks for the heads up HarryyT
Old 11-25-2009, 09:14 AM   #4
menem
menem began at the beginning.

Device: none
if not sold yet I'll be interested
menem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:18 AM   #5
Format C:
Guru
Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad + PRS-505 + Kindle 3
I'm interested, too.
I've got a spare iLiad stylus, so if it's the same one, I don't even need it.

I can also trade in my iLiad v2.
Format C: is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-09-2009, 06:11 PM   #6
ricou
Enthusiast
ricou doesn't litterricou doesn't litter

Device: bebook
status

Has it been sold yet ? (you never answered my PM)
ricou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:38 PM   #7
pakiyabhai
Zealot

Sorry for the delay guys , my digital reader has developed a fault with the sdcard , I am getting it repaired now.

So until then all sales are off. I apologise for the delay in replying.
Old 01-22-2010, 01:21 AM   #8
Dipaksomak
Enthusiast
Dipaksomak is a glorious beacon of lightDipaksomak is a glorious beacon of lightDipaksomak is a glorious beacon of lightDipaksomak is a glorious beacon of lightDipaksomak is a glorious beacon of lightDipaksomak is a glorious beacon of lightDipaksomak is a glorious beacon of lightDipaksomak is a glorious beacon of lightDipaksomak is a glorious beacon of lightDipaksomak is a glorious beacon of lightDipaksomak is a glorious beacon of light

Device: none
how goes the repair. is this still available ?
Dipaksomak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:14 AM   #9
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I am marking this "Ended," until further notice from the seller. (Repairs can take months.)

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote