Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-04-2015, 01:15 PM   #706
Zefhar
Zefhar began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle (7th Gen)
@AcidWeb,

What did you think about the guide I wrote (item #681)? Will you use any of it on your Wiki?

Regards,

Z.
Zefhar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 01:17 PM   #707
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author
AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Yes.

I'm planning to update wiki after next release.
AcidWeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-10-2015, 02:23 AM   #708
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author
AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Version 4.5.1 is out!
  • Added Kobo Glo HD profile
  • Fixed RAR/CBR parsing anomalies
  • Minor bug fixes and tweaks
Old 05-10-2015, 02:12 PM   #709
xd1986k
xd1986k began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HDX 7, Ipad
Hello. Thank you for the tool. Would it be possible for the tool to read from a metadata.opf file in the same directory? I'm converting from my calibre files and manual metadata addition is exhausting.
xd1986k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 05:57 AM   #710
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

Sorry but I'm not planning to implement that.
Advert
Old 06-09-2015, 01:08 AM   #711
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

I received multiple reports that after latest Kindle Fire update MOBI files created by KCC don't work anymore.

It is hard for me to debug that as I don't have access to any Fire tablet. Additionally everything work correctly in Kindle Previewer even in Fire mode.

http://www.amazon.com/forum/kindle?_...x1SWENKY1PWNJ9

Considering that factory reset fixing this issue for few days it look like major bug in official reader app.
Old 06-21-2015, 03:28 AM   #712
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

Version 4.6 is out!
  • KEPUB is now default output for all Kobo profiles
  • EPUB output now produce fully valid EPUB 3.0.1
  • Added profile for Kindle Paperwhite 3
  • Dropped official support of all Kindle Fire models and Kindle for Android
  • Other minor tweaks
Old 07-05-2015, 06:47 AM   #713
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

Version 4.6.1 is out!
  • Fixed KEPUB TOC generator
  • Added warning about too small input files
  • ComicRack Summary metadata field is now parsed
  • Small tweaks of KEPUB output
Old 07-14-2015, 12:43 PM   #714
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

Version 4.6.2 is out!
  • Fixed critical MOBI header bug
  • Fixed metadata encoding error
Old 07-25-2015, 06:13 AM   #715
natopigro
natopigro began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
1 next 1 page

hi,
I have got a manga scan organized as follow: 1 image <-> 2 manga pages. So i really appreciate the splitting tool of KCC. But size of 1 manga page fits very good with my kindle screen, so i feel very noise the quarter zoom features. I would like that 1 next button turn directly a new page instead of zooming in. Is that possible?

ty
natopigro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 06:27 AM   #716
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

Double tap screen to disable zoom.
Old 07-25-2015, 06:29 AM   #717
natopigro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidWeb View Post
Double tap screen to disable zoom.
on my kindle? it's a 2nd generation, no touch..
Old 07-25-2015, 06:34 AM   #718
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

Then search option to disable panel view in book menu.
Old 07-25-2015, 06:43 AM   #719
natopigro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidWeb View Post
Then search option to disable panel view in book menu.
founded "exit kindle panel view". ty
Old 07-29-2015, 09:17 AM   #720
GERGE
Guru
GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra
I just encountered a design problem. I was preparing some Manga from Crunchyroll (I have a premium account there) for my reader, but KCC kept giving me errors. I went through something like 3000 images to find one corrupted image.

Perhaps, when an image file is corrupted and thus stopping KCC from working, KCC could also include the path of the corrupted file in the error?

Last edited by GERGE; 07-29-2015 at 09:31 AM.
GERGE is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
k5 tools, kcc, kindle tools