Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 09-21-2009, 10:03 AM   #46
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
When I reach 10,000 I'm going to buy myself a new hat. A trilby or a fedora perhaps
that seems eminently appropriate !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:20 PM   #47
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
When I reach 10,000 I'm going to buy myself a new hat. A trilby or a fedora perhaps
CONGRATULATIONS, Moejoe!!

I found your new story yesterday (you slipped that one in quietly. Whenever, I start to feel a need for a fix, you have a new story out. Thank you for feeding my habit so well.

Hum.. a new hat... I went surfing for what those type of hats look like. I didn't realize how MANY styles there are for men!! How do you even decide with that many to choose from? Well, I agree, a new hat is in order.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:22 PM   #48
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
CONGRATULATIONS, Moejoe!!

I found your new story yesterday (you slipped that one in quietly. Whenever, I start to feel a need for a fix, you have a new story out. Thank you for feeding my habit so well.

Hum.. a new hat... I went surfing for what those type of hats look like. I didn't realize how MANY styles there are for men!! How do you even decide with that many to choose from? Well, I agree, a new hat is in order.
I can't wait to get my new hat I think I might plump for a white fedora with a cream band and I'll pretend for just a moment I'm a Graham Greene character I'll be releasing all my stories from now on without any announcement, it's more fun that way.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:09 PM   #49
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I can't wait to get my new hat I think I might plump for a white fedora with a cream band and I'll pretend for just a moment I'm a Graham Greene character
you'll need a new white flannel suit with that, won't you ? and don't forget the obligatory PHOTO(s) !!

Quote:
I'll be releasing all my stories from now on without any announcement, it's more fun that way.
hm, like a treasure hunt eh ? thank heavens dreams has the periscope up for all of us !!
Old 09-21-2009, 09:08 PM   #50
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Congrats Moejoe!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
I think I might plump for a white fedora with a cream band and I'll pretend for just a moment I'm a Graham Greene character

Oh, erm, sorry. No one saw that, right?

Quote:
I'll be releasing all my stories from now on without any announcement, it's more fun that way.
More messages from Dreams, yay!
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 04:11 AM   #51
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
hm, like a treasure hunt eh ? thank heavens dreams has the periscope up for all of us !!
Or you could also use a RSS feed: http://feedbooks.com/userbooks/recent.rss?user=26065
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 06:12 PM   #52
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

As of 23:13 on the 26/09/2009 All goals met and passed. All expectations thoroughly exceeded. All thanks to those who read.

Hat ordered and time to move on to pastures new

What a keen experiment this has been

Old 09-26-2009, 06:19 PM   #53
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Well done, Moejoe!!!

Is that the promised (and eagerly awaited) new hat?
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 06:26 PM   #54
Moejoe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Well done, Moejoe!!!

Is that the promised (and eagerly awaited) new hat?
The one I ordered is similar. It will be my Oscar trophy, my self-gifted Bafta, my Pullitzer, Nobel and Kerrang Best Thrash Album of the Year Award all rolled into one
Old 09-26-2009, 08:22 PM   #55
zelda_pinwheel

bravo moejoe and congratulations !!! it's a well-deserved honour to have drawn so much interest and i'm really happy for you ! i can't wait to see a photo of your new hat !
Old 09-26-2009, 09:52 PM   #56
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
Congratulations, Moejoe! We all enjoy your work, so let's push for 20,000 next!
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:53 PM   #57
zelda_pinwheel

i'm sure it's not far off !!
Old 09-26-2009, 09:53 PM   #58
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
Is that Paul Henreid from Casablanca modeling your new hat? How nice of him!
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 01:00 AM   #59
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
CONGRATULATIONS, MOEJOE!!

A very well deserved milestone.

I started looking for a hat for you, but had a bit of an overload.
I never knew there were so many..

Nope, not this one. .... Don't think this would do either.:
Cute, but not right..... and too.. well, too "Mickey"

Nope, too cartoonish.....and wrong side of the world.
Hum.. these may be a problem with that flag and all.:

Whoops, must have wandered into the joke shop.

The Queen may have something to say about it if you get this one.:

Hey, you could wear this and pose for one of those calendars for women. (You know the kind, hunky man modeling the construction hat..)

Whoops, wrong season. ....Naw, too yank..

Could use this one for the award dinner.

Hey, a fedora! Hum, seems to be only in black..

OK, I'm exhausted... I'm glad you ordered it yourself. I'm just not any good at this choosing a hat thing. (but I love to read!---thank you for making it fun)

Last edited by dreams; 09-27-2009 at 01:02 AM.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 03:59 AM   #60
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Congratulations Moejoe a definite feather in your cap!

Choose one from here -

http://www.davidmorgan.com/product_i...products_id=70

complete with a feather to put in it
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote