Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 11-26-2009, 12:59 PM   #1
jimjam
jimjam began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-600
How can I print an Epub

I have a small epub book which I want to print on a laser printer. I cannot find a way to do this, I can only open it in my Sony Reader software.

Thanks
jimjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 06:18 PM   #2
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Does it have DRM?
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-27-2009, 02:55 AM   #3
jimjam
jimjam began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-600
Yes, I bought it from Waterstones. The book has a few recipes in and I'd rather not have my new Sony ereader amongst the flour and marg. I just wanted to print the recipe section.

Thanks
jimjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 03:44 AM   #4
PieOPah
Addict
PieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony PRS-505
Without going into the whole circumventing DRM, what I would advise would be to open the file up in ADE and then 'Print Screen'. You can then paste this into your chosen application (I tend to use power point when printing).

I have never tried to screen print DRM'd EPUB but can't see why it wouldn't work...
PieOPah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 11:41 AM   #5
Jim Lester
Evangelist
Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.

Device: Nook HD, Nook for Windows 8
A common suggestion for using a e reader in a hazardous environment (beach, bath, etc) is to put it into a ziploc bag.

Also if you can get it open in ADE you should be able to print it (permissions allowing).
Jim Lester is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert