Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 08-31-2009, 07:49 PM   #1
pjssilva
pjssilva doesn't litterpjssilva doesn't litter

Device: Sony T1
Printing annotations

With the new 3.0 version of Sony's ebook library you can import the annotations. I would like to ask someone that actually uses a PRS-700 (or PRS-600) how is the support for annotations in the software:

1) Can you print the annotations?

2) Can you print them mixed with the original text if the text does not have DRM? Does it works with all formats?

3) In particular, how is the support for annotations in PDF? For me, the ideal situation would be to be able to annotate PDF and print the annotations mixed with the original file. Annotations that are not made on a page could be printed on a blank page (just following the annotated page, for example).

I saw a PRS-600 on Borders and I didn't like the decreased screen quality. But annotations are essential to what I do (I am a University professor). I really need annotations. I would like to ask someone that actually uses it.
pjssilva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:44 AM   #2
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
download EBL 3.0 and play with it, you don't need a reader to answer those questions.

get a LRF file from the ebook section of the site.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-01-2009, 08:25 AM   #3
dontriston
Connoisseur
dontriston will become famous soon enoughdontriston will become famous soon enoughdontriston will become famous soon enoughdontriston will become famous soon enoughdontriston will become famous soon enoughdontriston will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony prs 600
Hello.

With the new software there is an important bug to export the notes.

Here you can read my post:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54814

But I am surprised that anyone say anithing about this bug.

Perhaps anyone uses this function.

Bye.
dontriston is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
annotatios, sony