Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-08-2009, 11:06 AM   #46
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
and exporting an epub.

can you try it again, taking all the steps from the beginning, and let us know if it works ? i may add a few screen shots to the original thread to make it a little clearer for people who are not used to working with css etc.
Ah, what a difference one word makes - I was still exporting in LRF - exporting in epub works! Thanks so much. Hugely easier to read!

Lynn
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 11:08 AM   #47
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
glad to help ! enjoy your gorgeous new books !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:46 PM   #48
jbruce
Connoisseur
jbruce has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony PRS 700
Quote:
PRS-700, on the other hand, already have a bunch of buttons, even including a left button and a right button. Already having these, the up and down buttons should not be difficult to add...
While I agree the buttons would not be difficult to add - I think it would take away the benefit of the current button structure. I tend to hold mine as I would a normal book: One-handed with my thumb in the "spine" to hold the book open. With the placement of the forward and back buttons where they are, and the size they are - I can easily turn pages - with little/no effort.

Not really sure how this structure could be altered to include the up/down - while maintaining this elegant page turning solution. Would be interested in seeing some concepts though.

J

Click image for larger version

Name:	grip.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	25578
jbruce is offline   Reply With Quote