Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-04-2009, 06:43 AM   #1
orwell2k
Addict
orwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheese

Device: PocketBook 360°, BeBook (Hanlin V3), iRex DR1000S, iPad
Free Peter Pan eBook and Audio Book

I had bought an eBook sometime in the past from the Cool-ER eBooks shop, so I guess I got on their mailing list. I received this e-mail today, which may be of interest.

I know there's a couple of Sony format copies of Peter Pan on MR already. But there seems to be some kind of free offer at Cool-ER books at the moment for people to download an eBook (PDF) and Audio Book format of J.M. Barrie's Peter Pan.

Here is the promo page link:

http://www.cooler-ebooks.com/PeterPan/index.asp

The catch is they want your e-mail address, as they send you the download link to get both formats of the book. So I guess you may get promos from them in the future, but you can choose not to receive them when you first give them you e-mail.

I have no idea how this format compares with the others offered on MR, but it's free so enjoy!
orwell2k is offline   Reply With Quote