Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

View Poll Results: which color would you like?
brown 7 13.73%
beige 0 0%
black 29 56.86%
white 1 1.96%
golden 2 3.92%
red 8 15.69%
other 4 7.84%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-22-2008, 10:01 AM   #1
GUIZMOW
Enthusiast
GUIZMOW doesn't litterGUIZMOW doesn't litterGUIZMOW doesn't litter

Device: Cybook Gen3
Which cover for your Cybook?

I'm new with my Cybook and would like to know where to find some nice cover... Bookeen's look nice but could we make here a special thread over cover's color/form and where to find them?
GUIZMOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 10:11 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I don't know if there are any "third party" covers available for the CyBook. I don't recall anyone ever mentioning one. A few of the early Gen3s were sold with a different cover which was produced as a sample, but I don't know if it ever made it into commercial production or not.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-23-2008, 10:16 AM   #3
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
There is a Cybook cover here

http://www.buymedge.com/p_products.html

Bottom right of product list

" The Executive Jacket offers full surface protection in a lushly padded genuine leather case. A completely suede interior ensures your Cybook will always be cushioned in comfort. This smart case with classic lines even includes a loop for your pen and interior pockets for quick storage of notes, business cards, and other essentials. "

Last edited by GeoffC; 04-23-2008 at 10:22 AM.
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 04:37 AM   #4
GUIZMOW
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
There is a Cybook cover here

http://www.buymedge.com/p_products.html

Bottom right of product list

" The Executive Jacket offers full surface protection in a lushly padded genuine leather case. A completely suede interior ensures your Cybook will always be cushioned in comfort. This smart case with classic lines even includes a loop for your pen and interior pockets for quick storage of notes, business cards, and other essentials. "

That one look nice but it is an old version isn't it?
Still if you know some other nice cover... feel free to make me a sign
Old 04-30-2008, 04:55 AM   #5
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by GUIZMOW View Post
That one look nice but it is an old version isn't it?
Still if you know some other nice cover... feel free to make me a sign
Old version ?

The copyright is 2008 .....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-05-2008, 07:38 AM   #6
GUIZMOW
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Old version ?

The copyright is 2008 .....

my mistake! it is just that i saw an article in newspaper with that kind of cover.
Old 05-13-2008, 05:41 PM   #7
rixte
Addict
rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: new oasis, paperwhite, ipad, kobo
Personally, I'm not particularly picky about color. But I would *love* a cover that's the reverse of all the ones I've seen out there...where the Cybook sits on the left side.

I have the brown cover the original deluxe version shipped with and find that i need to bend back the cover to turn pages easily...when I'd like to be able to just balance holding it in the center of the cover and using my thumb to turn pages.
rixte is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
accessories, cases, cover, cybook