Notices

Old 06-15-2012, 01:34 PM   #1
marianormr
marianormr began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Clipiings KT HELP

Hello

I apologize for my bad ingllés. I'm from Argentina

My problem is this achievement no matter what my clipping.

I have firmware 5.1.0 and Kindle Touch (wi-fi) windows seven

Programs I have tried without success:

http://clippingsconverter.com/
result

there are no records wich meet the conversion options. Try includings highlights, notes, clipping and bookmarks if they are not selected in the conversion options section on this page.

Kindle Clippings Manager

http://tom.alby.de/software/kindle-clippings-manager/

result: bad

My clippings

http://willcodejavaforfood.com/products.html

Kindle Clippings Organizer V 0.4

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...s+kindle+touch

mobipocket notes file extractor

http://www.angelfire.com/ego2/idleloop/mbp_reader.html

kindle clippings viewer
https://sites.google.com/site/kindlethearr/klippings/

REssult: bad

atach various myclippin.txt en zip
my clipings 1.zip

my clipings 2.zip

my clipings 3.zip

PD: and rebooted el Kindle Touch

Last edited by marianormr; 06-15-2012 at 04:15 PM.
marianormr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 08:03 PM   #2
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by marianormr View Post
kindle clippings viewer
https://sites.google.com/site/kindlethearr/klippings/

REssult: bad
Please try again this app with this settings.txt

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled picture.png
Views:	507
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	87786
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 11:40 AM   #3
marianormr

I did, it did not work.
version used: win 32

I used Windows 64-bit program firmware works well does not recognize the file.
You tried the file you put it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
Please try again this app with this settings.txt

Attachment 87786
Old 06-16-2012, 12:39 PM   #4
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I did, it did not work.
version used: win 32

I used Windows 64-bit program firmware works well does not recognize the file.
You tried the file you put it?
Yes. make sure to replace old settings.txt with this one before running it. with this settings.txt I can add the notes and highlights in your attached MyClippings.txt.
Click image for larger version

Views:	294
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	87819

Alternatively, you can modify the current one also. just add this into the appropriate line( anywhere between 5-40 w/o breaking the current structure.)
Code:
		"Import \"My Clippings.txt\" without bookmarks (KTouch, ES)": {
			"Pattern": "# Import notes and highlights from \"My Clippings.txt\" and ignore\n# bookmarks. Warnings with information on ignored bookmarks\n# will be added to the log - this is the app normal behaviour\n\n# Note that VERBOSE and UNICODE options are always on\n\n^\\s*                           \t# \n(?P<Book>.*?)                    \t# Book name\n\\s*-\\ Mi\\                    \t#\n(?P<Type>(subrayado|nota))         # Clipping type - 'Highlight' or 'Note'\n.*(Posici\u00f3n|P\u00e1gina)\\                  \t#\n(?P<Location>[\\d-]*)           \t# Location\n.*?A\u00f1adido             \t#\n(?P<Date>(.*))            \t# Date & time\n\\s*                            \t#\n(?P<Text>.*?)                    \t# Text\n\\s*$ \t\t#\t\t",
			"Delimiter": "==========",
			"Extension": "txt",
			"Date Format": "",
			"Encoding": "UTF-8 (all languages)"
		}

Last edited by thomass; 06-16-2012 at 01:16 PM.
Old 06-16-2012, 03:06 PM   #5
thomass
Wizard

I think it related with the unix format (again). please try these version: settings.txt

Last edited by thomass; 06-16-2012 at 03:09 PM.
Old 06-16-2012, 06:35 PM   #6
marianormr

bad again
probe with this "my clippings"My Clippings.rar
thanks again

Quote:
I think it related with the unix format (again). please try these version: settings.txt
Old 06-16-2012, 08:21 PM   #7
thomass
Wizard

Quote:
bad again
I also tried it : Click image for larger version

Views:	528
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	87850

Are you sure that you are using this import option to import your MyClippings.txt?:
Code:
Import> "Import "My Clippings.txt" without bookmarks (KTouch, ES)"
Old 06-16-2012, 11:36 PM   #8
marianormr

thank you very much
you are my hero
genius

Quote:
I also tried it : Attachment 87850

Are you sure that you are using this import option to import your MyClippings.txt?:
Code:
Import> "Import "My Clippings.txt" without bookmarks (KTouch, ES)"
Old 12-16-2012, 10:46 PM   #9
DaleyKlippings
DaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmos

Device: KTouch
I tried out Klippings. Unfortunately, it had a bunch of bugs and I wanted some extra features. Fortunately, the code was open source so I was able to make some singificant upgrades and have packaged it into a Windows installer and a Windows portable version (Linux not yet available, OSX for some versions thanks to thearr!).

Because one of my improvements was extra fields (Author, Page), most of the old patterns don't work. However, I'm happy to add new patters if you need:

http://daleyklippings.claytondaley.com/

Last edited by DaleyKlippings; 12-22-2012 at 02:04 PM.
DaleyKlippings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:20 AM   #10
thomass
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccd314159 View Post
and have packaged it into a Windows installer .
Could you please release it as a portable zip file to use it without installation?
Old 12-18-2012, 04:35 PM   #11
Borisegx
Borisegx began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I love my Kindle.... is great.. but the MyClippings function was complicated. I development a Web aplication:
http://www.kuote.us
a easy way to manage and share your quotes, notes, clips and bookmarks.. just import the clipping file (myClippings.txt) and the aplication import and categorize all content for your use..

Adoro mi Kindle pero el manejo de las notas es horrible.. por ello diseñe una aplicación que solo importando el archivo txt de myClipping o Mis Apuntes, automaticamente se categorizan, organizan por libro autor, notas, clips , bookmarks, etc permitiendo administrar facilmente el contenido y conpartiendolo ... visiten http://www.kuote.us
Borisegx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:25 PM   #12
DaleyKlippings
DaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmos

Device: KTouch
Quote:
Could you please release it as a portable zip file to use it without installation?
Ironically, that's even easier than an installer. I'm about to put v0.7 up and will include a portable zip. If you have any issues with it, let me know.
DaleyKlippings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:39 PM   #13
thomass
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccd314159 View Post
Ironically, that's even easier than an installer. I'm about to put v0.7 up and will include a portable zip. If you have any issues with it, let me know.
Thanks.

Spoiler:
Just noticed that "un7zipping" the installation file is sufficient to use the app as portable. This works for your app too.

Tags
clippings, kindle touch