Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-01-2009, 09:53 AM   #136
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
Ooooh! And I'll be making some today at work, so I'll bring back a batch just for us!
Oooh yummy - thank you!

I'll lay on some drinks to go with
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:33 AM   #137
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
I need a donut.

A big, fat, glazed donut. A big one.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-01-2009, 11:34 AM   #138
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
I need a donut.

A big, fat, glazed donut. A big one.
I'll take two!! I mean, please.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 12:48 PM   #139
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Any chance cream slices and chocolate eclairs can be honorary doughnuts for the day? Please? Pretty please with a doughnut of your choice on top?
Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 01:09 PM   #140
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peverel View Post
Any chance cream slices and chocolate eclairs can be honorary doughnuts for the day? Please? Pretty please with a doughnut of your choice on top?
Of course!
Advert
Old 06-01-2009, 01:12 PM   #141
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Of course!
Top Dog!!!! Excellent new thank you

:throwshandfulsofbaconintotheair:
Old 06-01-2009, 01:13 PM   #142
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Quote:
Top Dog!!!! Excellent new thank you

:throwshandfulsofbaconintotheair:
:doggieleapsandsnatchesallofthem:
Old 06-01-2009, 01:14 PM   #143
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
:doggieleapsandsnatchesallofthem:
:dangjusttwosecondstoolate:
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 01:16 PM   #144
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Don't worry, doogie. Stick with me and I'll show you the ropes.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:18 PM   #145
Peverel
Still Easily Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
:throwsmorebaconaboutjusttoseewhoisreallyfastest:
Old 06-01-2009, 01:41 PM   #146
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
:throwsmorebaconaboutjusttoseewhoisreallyfastest:
:Ilearntheropesreallyfast:
Old 06-01-2009, 02:49 PM   #147
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
Oooh yummy - thank you!

I'll lay on some drinks to go with
I can really count on you to fix me a drink anytime, right? Be my friend, please!

So it': a Huuuuuuge fat glazed doughnut for DGma, chocolate eclair for Peverel (filled with whipped cream or custard? I have both), chocolate glazed doughnuts for Curly, and one ginormous load of homemade doughnuts for the rest of us! I'll have all that for doughnut day!

ooooohh...maybe I can make a wicked beaver-tail for Marc too, while we're at it...
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 03:06 PM   #148
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n

Quote:
I can really count on you to fix me a drink anytime, right? Be my friend, please!

So it': a Huuuuuuge fat glazed doughnut for DGma, chocolate eclair for Peverel (filled with whipped cream or custard? I have both), chocolate glazed doughnuts for Curly, and one ginormous load of homemade doughnuts for the rest of us! I'll have all that for doughnut day!

ooooohh...maybe I can make a wicked beaver-tail for Marc too, while we're at it...
If orders are going in I better speak up for tirsales in his absence. I believe he prefers a sprinkle of pistachio nuts on top of his chocolate dipped doughnut.

BTW it's another scorching day here.

WetDogEared
Old 06-01-2009, 03:11 PM   #149
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:

Could I get some whipped cream on my glazed donut, please?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 04:03 PM   #150
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

I'm just hoping Uncle Duke, who's been out for a couple of weeks, makes it in tomorrow. Afterall, he's the founder of this feast. Doughnuts without Uncle Duke? Unthinkable!

Tags
glace au four