Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 01-08-2011, 09:44 PM   #1
jyl
Enthusiast
jyl began at the beginning.

Device: NOOK, JE200
Question on nook registration

hi, I'm just wondering, when you register your nook, do you have to be a member of B&N? If so, does that mean you have to pay the membership every month to continue your registered nook? >.<

thanks for any help.
jyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 10:01 PM   #2
Grayce
Grayce has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Grayce has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Grayce has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Grayce has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: nook and NOOkcolor
You don't have to have the B&N membership to register your nook. You do need to set up an account on the B&N website though, this is free. That's the information (user name and password) that you'll use to register your nook.
Grayce is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-10-2011, 02:16 PM   #3
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
Yes, Grayce is correct, jyl. I had the same confusion when I first registered my Nook. It is not at all obvious that you can set up your user account on the B&N website without becoming a paying member. But you absolutely can, and in fact have to in order to order books directly to your Nook.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote