Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-13-2016, 10:45 AM   #1
JordonGreene
JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Smile They'll Call It Treason: A Thriller by Jordon Greene

They'll Call It Treason
by Jordon Greene
Kindle: $2.99 | Paperback: $14.99

Get Your Copy on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Theyll-Call-T.../dp/B01DTHPCS0
Mark "Want to Read" on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...all-it-treason

SYNOPSIS

A journalist's body is found abandoned in a Washington alleyway.
A state representative is brutally murdered in Raleigh.
A Virginia Congressman's life is threatened by a radical militia group.

When one crucial moment turns FBI Agent Ethan Shaw into a fugitive, he finds himself on the run, fighting back against the country he swore to protect. Framed for a crime he did not commit, Ethan will risk everything to prove his innocence and protect the ones he loves - but the truth he will uncover poses a far deeper threat.

They took everything from him: his partner, his career, his freedom.
How far would you go to get it all back?

REVIEWS

"What a great read! I couldn't put it down. I highly recommend this fast paced thriller." -Congressman Richard Hudson, (US Congress, NC-08)

★★★★★ 5 out of 5
"...[it] kept me on the edge of my seat. If you like political intrigue, action packed adventure, then this is a book for you." -Page Inman, As the Page Turns

★★★★★ 5 out of 5
"...I will certainly read another one of [Jordon's] books in a heartbeat. I can not recommend this book enough. It is really a book worth reading." -Vicki Goodwin, The Page Turner

Jordon's Social Media
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | YouTube | Goodreads
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cover-Amazon Small.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	150336  

Last edited by JordonGreene; 07-20-2016 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Large image deleted - author will now use an attachment.
JordonGreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 09:19 AM   #2
JordonGreene
JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Two more 5 Star Reviews

Two more 5 Star Reviews

★★★★★ 5 out of 5
"For his first novel, Jordon has done an excellent job. As a native North Carolinian, I enjoyed reading about places that were familiar to me. Many times in the book I found myself sitting upright racing through the words to see what would happen next. I found the plot to be clever and thought provoking.

As the good guys were being chased, I was pulling for them! This was a good read, and I'm looking forward to Jordon's next book."
-E. H. Jones

★★★★★ 5 out of 5
"Most books give a slow start and then get into the action. Not so with this book. There was action right from the start. My interest was kept throughout the book and at times I didn't want to put it down. I know this was Jordon's first book and I am looking forward to his next." -Lee A. Bacon

They'll Cal It Treason is also available in Kindle Unlimited.

Last edited by JordonGreene; 07-20-2016 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 08-02-2016, 02:00 PM   #3
JordonGreene

They'll Call It Treason is ON SALE NOW for 99¢ for a LIMITED TIME!

Tags
conspiracy, fbi, jordon greene, secret society, thriller