Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-23-2016, 09:56 AM   #1
bushman1
bushman1 began at the beginning.

Device: none
FREE DOWNLOAD Saturday and Sunday, July 23 and 24 Off GRid and Free: My Path to the W

Off Grid and Free: My Path to the Wilderness

FREE DOWNLOAD Saturday and Sunday, July 23 and 24

Off Grid and Free follows Ron Melchiore's path to the wilderness, which led him to building an off-grid, sustainable homestead with his wife Johanna. Here you will find true stories of survival, determination, and adventure. Ron's years of experience make this book an essential guide for all audiences wanting to learn more about living off grid and surviving in the wilderness. But more than a guide, Off Grid and Free reveals Ron's candid humor and welcoming style, which will make you feel like you're right there with him along the way.

The book includes Ron's hiking of the 2,100 mile Appalachian Trail in winter, bicycling from coast to coast, the terror of being surrounded by a wildfire, surprise encounters with bears, and more. For readers with an outdoor spirit, people with an off grid and self-sufficiency bent, and dreamers who want to take an adventure, Ron hopes to inspire others to “take the road less traveled.”

https://www.amazon.com/Off-Grid-Free.../dp/B01BB1ZXCG
bushman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 10:12 AM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Thanks. I grabbed it.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 04:29 PM   #3
bushman1

Thank you so much for the support Cinisajoy. I hope you enjoy it. All the best!
Old 07-24-2016, 12:07 AM   #4
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Got it.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 01:46 PM   #5
bushman1

crich... Thank you for the support! Happy reading. All the best. Ron
Old 08-20-2016, 02:29 PM   #6
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Just one question.
Can I come visit?
Old 08-26-2016, 12:52 AM   #7
bushman1

I take it you read through the book? And you still want to come visit? Even with the bears and cold and fires. I like your spirit! Have I got a deal for you. Our homestead is up for sale. Ready to move in. Come on in for a visit.

I hope you have been safe from the flooding and bizarre weather. Any other questions, I'd be happy to chat and answer your questions. Thanks again for reading my story. I hope you found it worthwhile. All the best. Ron PS. If you would consider a review/rating on Amazon that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 08-26-2016, 10:33 AM   #8
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.

Planning on it the next time I get to Amazon.
Yes, I read the entire book.
Oh and I cordially invite you to visit Texas in January. Preferably right after the first of the year. You might get snow.
Old 08-26-2016, 12:47 PM   #9
bushman1

Thanks Cinisajoy! I appreciate the offer to visit Texas in January. We are actually coming up to another major life change. We've been out here for 16 years and we're getting older. We have one more adventure in life before we hit the checkout counter. A new off-grid homestead on the ocean or close by. We will be moving to Nova Scotia in April. So our lives right now are in a big state of flux. We are enjoying our last winter at Hockley and life will get mighty interesting again shortly. Take care down there! Ron
Old 08-26-2016, 12:49 PM   #10
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.

I might take you up on that offer if we weren't 50 and 61.
Good luck in your future endeavors.
Old 08-26-2016, 05:24 PM   #11
bushman1

Thanks Cinisajoy!