Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 10-23-2009, 06:12 AM   #1
barottino
barottino began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
How to see hidden directories and files?

Hi, I've a problem with my Gen3 (version 1.4 build 923): the device doesn't "see" the files on the internal memory, but only those on the SD card (some directories and same files on both the devices, so isn't a "directoy name" problem).
I've deleted all the directories on the Gen3 because I've readen on the manual that the device would have recreated these, but actually I only see the eBooks directory.
Where are "Fonts" or "system" or the others?
I can't see these neither on the pc (obviously I've have set the options like "view hidden directories and files", etc...).
Any suggestion?

Thanks for all

Have a nice day

Paolo
barottino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 11:47 AM   #2
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
It's look like you have a internal memory problem. Contact bookeen about this, they are the best to answer you about this
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert