Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-08-2014, 07:33 PM   #1
diremommy
Zealot
diremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zenpad S 8, iPad mini 2
Pages Turns in Aldiko

Does anyone else ever have a problem with the page turns in Aldiko premium? Specifically, turning back a page instead of forward? Sometimes it only does it a couple of times in a book, but others, it seems to do it every few pages. And every once in a while, it takes me touching the side of the screen several times just to turn the page. Both of these seem to be getting worse, and it's not the tablet, because it only happens in this app, and it's happened on two different tablets.

I have it set up to page forward when touching the bottom of the screen, back when touching the top of the screen, and it does it no matter which side of the screen I touch, and I always hold it at the bottom, so there's no chance I'm just touching too high up on the screen.
diremommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 07:49 PM   #2
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
Screen protector in use??? Just a thought. Calibrate screen???
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-09-2014, 01:17 AM   #3
diremommy
Zealot
diremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zenpad S 8, iPad mini 2
No screen protector, and I don't know how to calibrate the screen? Like I said, it only does it in this particular app.
diremommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 01:18 AM   #4
HYPE
Groupie
HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Yeah, you don't have to calibre your "screen".
HYPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 02:55 PM   #5
NicolasR
Addict
NicolasR has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NicolasR has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NicolasR has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NicolasR has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NicolasR has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
Hi ! I have exactly the same problem.
I have tried to uninstall, erase all aldiko datas and cache, deleting the Ebook directory, then reinstall the app : same thing. And it happens even with the provided White Tang epub…
I don’t know what is happening, and I’m about to switch to Mantano !
Device : Nexus S with Cyanogen 10.2.
NicolasR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert