Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-26-2012, 04:43 AM   #1
ClaireRidgway
ClaireRidgway began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
FREE Kindle Anne Boleyn Book 26-27 July

The Anne Boleyn Collection Kindle book is free on 26th & 27th July.

It is non-fiction and aims to debunk the myths and stereotypes surrounding Anne Boleyn and the Tudors. It is a collection of articles so is an easy read and can be dipped into.

45 reviews - Average 4.2 out of 5 stars

""I've been a history buff all my life, both as a reader and as a writer. I thought I knew about Anne and her Boleyn family, Henry VIII and his court, but this book fills in so many blanks for me that I will read it more than once...This is a book for the legion of Tudor fiction readers, who want to know the stories behind the myths, the truth behind the legend...Absolutely fascinating read." - Jeane Westin, Author of His Last Letter
ClaireRidgway is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
free kindle, free kindle book, free kindle books