Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 08-13-2008, 12:59 AM   #1
shanesmom
shanesmom began at the beginning.

Device: eBookwise 1150
Multiple Listings of a Book in eBookshelf

I was using eBookwise Librarian to move an html book from my PC to my eBookwise reader. When I looked at my Online Bookshelf tab, I saw the book, but when I went to my eBookshelf tab, I noticed the book listed 3 times. I went back to the Online Bookshelf tab, clicked on the circle next to the book I wanted to remove, and the eBookshelf tab showed 4 listings of the book! I tried a couple more times to remove the book from my device and now i have a list that shows this title a whopping 8 times. Really, I have done this before and everything was fine. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong and how I can remove all the duplicate listings on my reader? TIA
shanesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 06:20 AM   #2
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
online bookshelf?

You are seeing multiple copies in the online bookshelf? not in the regular ebookshelf?

You should make the changes to the online shelf, through the librarian software or directly on the website, not try to on the device its self.

I am not sure that answers the question?

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert